Sbizkit38 is offline New Member

Mind Blown! SARMs?

Oh man...I thought I was confused before, trying to figure what gear to run, how long, where to get said gear. Now SARM's have been tossed into the mix. WOW! I'm never gonna be mistaken for a genius, but then again, I'm not the dullest crayola in the box either. But I am out of my depth here. So I guess I will study more, and learn all I can. Thanks to all you people who do know what they are talking about, and are not afraid to reach out and help us newbies.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    SARMs are useless. There, you dont need to do any more research about it lol.

Dont know whats to blow your mind?!? Its just marketing BS... then again maybe you know something about marketing, huh?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    SARMs are useless. There, you dont need to do any more research about it lol.

Dont know whats to blow your mind?!? Its just marketing BS... then again maybe you know something about marketing, huh?
    He isn't trying to sell anything, he is just now finding out about SARMs and being respectful.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    He isn't trying to sell anything, he is just now finding out about SARMs and being respectful.
    ?? Who said he was...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    ?? Who said he was...
    You said what you did about marketing. I assume you meant he was trying to push them.

Thread Information