Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,015

    SARMS temporarlity to replace TRT?

    So I have been ordered by the doc to drop all gear, run clomid and hcg in order to get my wife pregnant. I had zero sperm count after long cycles. I already have a kid so I'm sure I'll be fine.

    My questions is, would SARMS shut you down as well, or do they work in a different way. I don't know much about them and I'm highly skeptical of them, but if they can do even half of what gear does, I would love not to totally crash and feel like crap for the next 3-6 months lol.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,296
    SARMs cause shut down, they are a new age ProHormone style compound, waste of time and money.

    No clue why you were told to drop Test. I've seen people conceive children on TRT+HCG .

  3. #3
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    From experience, SARMs shut you down.
    You may get some of the anabolic effects, but you get 0 androgenic effects.
    Being shut down, and 0 androgenic effects to supplement... It's miserable to say the least.
    And then you have to go through (mild) PCT after! LMAO
    SARMs are ebola, and I would never recommend them to anyone

  4. #4
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,015
    Because I have been on TRT for over 3 years, and I have been taking HCG for the last 9 months, but my semen analysis came back ZERO two weeks ago.

    Had I did the HCG continuously the moment I began TRT, I would have maintained fertility; but such long times on TRT, plus adding compounds on top of that (tren and recently NPP) certainly shut me down bad.

  5. #5
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,296
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Because I have been on TRT for over 3 years, and I have been taking HCG for the last 9 months, but my semen analysis came back ZERO two weeks ago.

    Had I did the HCG continuously the moment I began TRT, I would have maintained fertility; but such long times on TRT, plus adding compounds on top of that (tren and recently NPP) certainly shut me down bad.
    I've run Tren multiple times during TRT and didn't start HCG from Day 1 of my TRT either. I don't think coming off Test is the answer. My $0.02

    In any case, best of luck.
    Last edited by Windex; 08-10-2018 at 05:31 AM.

  6. #6
    JuliusPleaser's Avatar
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I've run Tren multiple times during TRT and didn't start HCG from Day 1 of my TRT either. I don't think coming off Test is the answer. My $0.02

    In any case, best of luck.
    I agree and I mentioned that since I'm on TRT, it makes no sense to come off permenantly, but the fertility doc wants me to come off for a month of so and then get another semen analysis.

    I also emailed Palumbo and his protocol is

    2000ius HCG EOD
    75 HMG EOD
    100 Clomid

    No steroids at all, even TRT. He basically states whats' 3 months off all gear and that it should take about that time after recovered to get someone pregnant. He basically said virtually everyone has gotten pregnant off this protocol and getting off the gear for a bit is a good thing.

  7. #7
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Because I have been on TRT for over 3 years, and I have been taking HCG for the last 9 months, but my semen analysis came back ZERO two weeks ago.

    Had I did the HCG continuously the moment I began TRT, I would have maintained fertility; but such long times on TRT, plus adding compounds on top of that (tren and recently NPP) certainly shut me down bad.
    I asked my doc about that. I specifically told him I wanted to have kids in a couple years, he didnt mention anything about HCG. We may need to revisit this. LMK how it goes

  8. #8
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,296
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I agree and I mentioned that since I'm on TRT, it makes no sense to come off permenantly, but the fertility doc wants me to come off for a month of so and then get another semen analysis.

    I also emailed Palumbo and his protocol is

    2000ius HCG EOD
    75 HMG EOD
    100 Clomid

    No steroids at all, even TRT. He basically states whats' 3 months off all gear and that it should take about that time after recovered to get someone pregnant. He basically said virtually everyone has gotten pregnant off this protocol and getting off the gear for a bit is a good thing.
    My endo told me if/when I wanted kids she would write me a new script of HCG at the same dose of 2000IU EOD but keep me on TRT.

    I'm not familiar with HMG though.

    Seems to be a lot of variation in this field of medicine, especially when so many doctors are still on old school protocols thinking it's correct to pin once every 7 or 14 days.

  9. #9
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    SARMs cause shut down, they are a new age ProHormone style compound, waste of time and money.

    No clue why you were told to drop Test. I've seen people conceive children on TRT+HCG.
    I will not stress his anymore bro, but i disagree 110%. SARMs are the new it. Safe and effective and a good 3 months tappered legit LGD /S23 cycle with mk677 with a testbase causes dramatically gains. Everytime i do that, they ask..-running dbol bro?- And u can use it if ur over 15%. And unlike steroids its smart to get rid of fat with SARMs.

  10. #10
    Brianwhite745 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    28
    Sarms are definitely suppressive. I would stay on the trt and run the hcg . That should jump start your fertility

  11. #11
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,832
    Sarms shut u down and after 4 weeks u will notice.
    But u can run them for 4 weeks wo test with 50% gains compared to lets say 500 mg test. Without noticible shutdown.
    No sides besides cholestroel issues, BUT... Many real experts which have no interest in the multi billion dollar statin industry, say u shouldnt worry to much about cholestrol. If u destroy your arteries from high BP fi, it will fill up with plaqu anyway, even if your lipids are normal or not.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 12-22-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •