AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Stacking SARMs not optimal?

Im running 25 mg LGD now and 25 mg s23.
    I really dont feel much more geared now than when running LGD as a standalone.
    I and some say 25 mg LGD could give ya 60% of a good roidcycle.
    Then maybe adding the another strongest SARMs drug migth give ya 80%?
    Not at all. My take now.
    I add mk677 and that pimps the run. So does cardarine. But that is something different ofcourse.
    Adding deca to test forsure betters the gains.
    But in the SARMs world, there migth be other rules.

Anybody experienced this too?

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the only SARM that I've ever ran and actually felt like I was on gear was when on LGD. felt full, strong, weight stayed steady, and held just a tad bit of water, but muscle was also full of glycogen . Ostarine, S23, etc. never gave me that feeling, only LGD did.

as for MK677 , I'm running 25mg right now. will be bumping that up to 50mg per day soon. its definitely helping my appetite big time, helping with glycogen retention as well. unfortunately it fucks up my blood sugars, but heck that ain't nothing that 30iu of slin per day won't fix

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the only SARM that I've ever ran and actually felt like I was on gear was when on LGD. felt full, strong, weight stayed steady, and held just a tad bit of water, but muscle was also full of glycogen . Ostarine, S23, etc. never gave me that feeling, only LGD did.

as for MK677 , I'm running 25mg right now. will be bumping that up to 50mg per day soon. its definitely helping my appetite big time, helping with glycogen retention as well. unfortunately it fucks up my blood sugars, but heck that ain't nothing that 30iu of slin per day won't fix
    50 mgs is a lot.
    I often get problemes with bloodsugars from 25 mgs if it.
    In the gym not often..but sometimes...i feel a crazy hunger. And im sweating. So i need to buy some bares and eat all the food i brougth just after warmup.
    This always happens when i get exited. Talking roids to a new geared gymmember f.i.
    If i manage to stay chill, its very rare my bloodsugars go crazy.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm going to be splitting the 50mg dosage up . 25mg before bed , 25mg the next day. from my personal experience with it, I don't think MK lasts the 24 hours that some claim it does. I really think it lasts only about 12 hours or so. so essentially I'm going to just be taking 25mg, but taking it every 12 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm going to be splitting the 50mg dosage up . 25mg before bed , 25mg the next day. from my personal experience with it, I don't think MK lasts the 24 hours that some claim it does. I really think it lasts only about 12 hours or so. so essentially I'm going to just be taking 25mg, but taking it every 12 hours
    Actually i think ur rigth. Before i did the split but after hearing Dave Palumbo on the subject, i do mornings only now.

But im certain the gains from it are not better now.

Thread Information