Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Any Experience with Cardarine (GW) ?

Hospitalguy2000 is offline New Member

Any Experience with Cardarine (GW) ?

Just want to hear some first hand feedback on who has used cardarine? Dont need to pack on any size, just looking for endurance and that seems like the perfect fit.

Ive seen so many contradicting studies with cancer/no cancer, so has anyone experienced anything NEGATIVE from using Cardarine?

And what can you realistically expect to feel while taking it? proper dosing, and do you need pct?

Thanks

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I love cardarine. Its a myth that it gives cancer. Ive studied a lot. Actually it does the opposit. Its very healthy and the rats who got cancer from it is a proof of its safetyness. U go multiply any OTC painkiller with 50 and u will not get cancer, u will die.
    I have never heared even sligthest rumors of guys getting cancer from it. And it has been around for years now.

Legit cardarine lowers heartbeat at rest. A very important trait. Elevated heartbeat is something u do wanna avoid as it tells something about your hearts capabilities. Sportsmen with a low heartbeat have an efficient heart.

It boosts workouts and its the only thing which stops me from beeing breathless during high reps squats and hacks. It makes u wanna run beetween sets and u think your predetermind 60 s are way too long.

Its also said to burn fat.

But the cancerword is always there, so even if all the gurus say its a myth, i only use cardarine before workouts. And its ok to use it that way. U dont have to use it for 3 weeks to see results. One hour before training is ok.

Dosing is 12.5 mg to 25 mg each day prior workouts.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-04-2018 at 09:10 AM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    first off , I noticed you asked this question under "SARMS " , GW-50 / Cardirine , is NOT a Sarm . Its a PPAR agonist (PPAR agonists act upon the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor. They are used for the treatment of symptoms of metabolic syndrome, mainly for lowering triglycerides and blood sugar).
    It was developed long before SARMs hit the market. and as Sil has mentioned, has lots of performance as well as health benefits.

yes it will lower your resting heart rate and increase your aerobic capacity.
    by taking the compound itself, with no exercise, yields similar health benefits to doing like 30 mins of cardio per day.
    it can also raise good cholesterol substantially.
    it has zero stimulatory effects but can still help with liplolysis and metabolic rate.

its an interesting compound and worth trying.. I've used it many times , mainly when running heavy Tren cycles to help offset the cardio limiting capacities that tren gives me

Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    I love cardarine. Its a myth that it gives cancer. Ive studied a lot. Actually it does the opposit. Its very healthy and the rats who got cancer from it is a proof of its safetyness. U go multiply any OTC painkiller with 50 and u will not get cancer, u will die.
    I have never heared even sligthest rumors of guys getting cancer from it. And it has been around for years now.

Legit cardarine lowers heartbeat at rest. A very important trait. Elevated heartbeat is something u do wanna avoid as it tells something about your hearts capabilities. Sportsmen with a low heartbeat have an efficient heart.

It boosts workouts and its the only thing which stops me from beeing breathless during high reps squats and hacks. It makes u wanna run beetween sets and u think your predetermind 60 s are way too long.

Its also said to burn fat.

But the cancerword is always there, so even if all the gurus say its a myth, i only use cardarine before workouts. And its ok to use it that way. U dont have to use it for 3 weeks to see results. One hour before training is ok.

Dosing is 12.5 mg to 25 mg each day prior workouts.
    very interesting, thank you for the feedback. just wanted to hear from people who have continuously used it. Ive read the studies for both sides, and it seems the cancer study was very flawed, and i think hearing the work "cancer" has turned most people away from it. I think im going to try it. Do you recommend stacking it with anything? trying to stay away from anything extremely suppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    first off , I noticed you asked this question under "SARMS " , GW-50 / Cardirine , is NOT a Sarm . Its a PPAR agonist (PPAR agonists act upon the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor. They are used for the treatment of symptoms of metabolic syndrome, mainly for lowering triglycerides and blood sugar).
    It was developed long before SARMs hit the market. and as Sil has mentioned, has lots of performance as well as health benefits.

yes it will lower your resting heart rate and increase your aerobic capacity.
    by taking the compound itself, with no exercise, yields similar health benefits to doing like 30 mins of cardio per day.
    it can also raise good cholesterol substantially.
    it has zero stimulatory effects but can still help with liplolysis and metabolic rate.

its an interesting compound and worth trying.. I've used it many times , mainly when running heavy Tren cycles to help offset the cardio limiting capacities that tren gives me
    Well, of course, but it only felt necessary posting it in this forum considering many people classify it as a SARM. Thank you for the feedback, always appreciated! I have different goals than most, i want endurance and recovery benefits, and it seems GW is the perfect fit and extremely effective

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DZpup1010 View Post
    very interesting, thank you for the feedback. just wanted to hear from people who have continuously used it. Ive read the studies for both sides, and it seems the cancer study was very flawed, and i think hearing the work "cancer" has turned most people away from it. I think im going to try it. Do you recommend stacking it with anything? trying to stay away from anything extremely suppressive.
    Yes. mk677 will boost its fatburningcapabilities. No sarms are extremely suppressive, but running them more than 4 weeks could lead to low test symptoms.
    But for 1 month, LGD at 6 g 12 g 18 g and 24 g the last week wil do no harm to your hpta.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    neither GW or MK677 are really suppressive to the HPTA . and as Sil mentioned, they are very synergistic and work great together.

Sarms that have stronger binding affinity for the androgen receptors seem to be a bit more suppressive . but with no estrogen conversion or DHT they are not nearly as suppressive as traditional AAS

Thread Information