Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EDCG19

Thread: Sarms for weight loss

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Sarms for weight loss

Are there any sarms that dont effect testosterone or cholesterol levels for weight loss? Do you run sarms year round or short burst cycles?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    anomily88 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Are there any sarms that dont effect testosterone or cholesterol levels for weight loss? Do you run sarms year round or short burst cycles?
    GW50 does not cause hpta shutdown, helps burn fat, increases exercise performance, and betters your cholesterol (however its not technically a SARM even though its sold as one).

just curious though, are you not on TRT ? why worry about a SARM causing suppression of natty test production ?

Idk
    I am looking for another advantage I guess. I should probably just stick to doing what I'm doing without adding in additional stuff into the mix but right now and just wait.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    well being on TRT is an ideal situation to experiment with SARMS (compared to guys that PCT) . you can run all the diff SARMs you want and never have to worry about HPTA suppression

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post

No.

Sarms are just as bad for cholestrol as most steroids . If u should worry, well thats another story.
    Cycling sarms is just as important as cycling roids. But most say your offperiods could easily be just 6-8 weeks.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    No.

Sarms are just as bad for cholestrol as most steroids . If u should worry, well thats another story.
    Cycling sarms is just as important as cycling roids. But most say your offperiods could easily be just 6-8 weeks.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    That's a different thing. My cholesterol levels are fucking perfection and I dont want to cause issues with them tbh
    I'm trying to limit anything that lowers hdl since it's so good right now

Either way not worries about it. Just might need to focus on the cut and dial back the calories and add longer HITT times
    I do HITT for five minutes max and than I'm raging for the weights...

Thread Information