Thread: Lgd help!!!

MMAPride is offline New Member

Smile Lgd help!!!

I am exactly 2 weeks into my first ever LGD cycle and started off the cycle with a weight of 61.8 and have had absolutely no gain in mass and have seen no difference at all. I go to gym 3 days a week and my diet isn't exactly 100% strict which might be the cuase. I have only began to lift around 3 pounds more in sets but generally feel weaker and less motivated. I shit allot more often, don't know if thats cos its speeding up my body but thats generaly how its been.

I know its early into the cycle and it usually takes unto 3 weeks but I'm worried as I have seen no progress whatsoever in any areas besides lifting abit more in some areas, I am worried if maybe I'm doing something wrong in my diet or my exercises or the pills could be fake. I take the pills usually around 5 pm but there has been days where I have taken them earlier (3pm) or later (8pm)

Really would like some advice on what I'm doing wrong or is this all normal?

MMAPride is offline New Member
    I got the product from NarrowsLabs.com

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAPride View Post
    I got the product from xxxxx
    Take the link out btw. We are not a source board

JasperJames is offline New Member
    Hello MMA Pride,
    Im hesitant to offer any advice without knowing more details.
    Would you give me some ideas of what you eat and drink on a given day and what your training program looks like?

mrmooo1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAPride View Post
    I am exactly 2 weeks into my first ever LGD cycle and started off the cycle with a weight of 61.8 and have had absolutely no gain in mass and have seen no difference at all. I go to gym 3 days a week and my diet isn't exactly 100% strict which might be the cuase. I have only began to lift around 3 pounds more in sets but generally feel weaker and less motivated. I shit allot more often, don't know if thats cos its speeding up my body but thats generaly how its been.

I know its early into the cycle and it usually takes unto 3 weeks but I'm worried as I have seen no progress whatsoever in any areas besides lifting abit more in some areas, I am worried if maybe I'm doing something wrong in my diet or my exercises or the pills could be fake. I take the pills usually around 5 pm but there has been days where I have taken them earlier (3pm) or later (8pm)

Really would like some advice on what I'm doing wrong or is this all normal?
    How are u feeling with narrows now mate I’ve ordered from them and about to start a stack now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information