Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks

Thread: Looking for Facts: Laxogenin, Ligandrol, and MK-677

  1. #1
    Too-$mall's Avatar
    Too-$mall is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    wherever the man sends me
    Posts
    462
    Blog Entries
    1

    Post Looking for Facts: Laxogenin, Ligandrol, and MK-677

    i'm far away from home without my testosterone , (i'm on TRT. the no script kind) it's been over (3) weeks and it hit me about 5 days ago. i'm dyin' Sex drive is completely dead. surviving on Nolvadex , Clomid, and tadalafil.

    i need some facts on these SARMS because they are currently all i have access to at the moment. looking for test prop right now, but it's unlikely i'll find any for the time i am where i am. anybody have some good knowledge, or know of a good article on these?

    Laxogenin

    Lignandrol

    MK-677

    i'm doing some reading on them right now, but nothing is giving me a warm and fuzzy if you know what i mean.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-09-2019 at 09:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    610
    Blog Entries
    1
    MK isn't a sarm but a GHRP. It is modestly effective, less than injected ghrps. Personally see it useless if you can just use the injectables

  3. #3
    Too-$mall's Avatar
    Too-$mall is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    wherever the man sends me
    Posts
    462
    Blog Entries
    1
    so it can be stacked with injectables?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    610
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    so it can be stacked with injectables?
    What injectables?

  5. #5
    Too-$mall's Avatar
    Too-$mall is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    wherever the man sends me
    Posts
    462
    Blog Entries
    1
    ghrp-2, cjc 1295 w/dac

    insulin

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    610
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    ghrp-2, cjc 1295 w/dac

    insulin
    no benefit in stacking mk with ghrps. would just use hexarelin instead

  7. #7
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    i'm far away from home without my testosterone , (i'm on TRT. the no script kind) it's been over (3) weeks and it hit me about 5 days ago. i'm dyin' Sex drive is completely dead. surviving on Nolvadex , Clomid, and tadalafil.

    i need some facts on these SARMS because they are currently all i have access to at the moment. looking for test prop right now, but it's unlikely i'll find any for the time i am where i am. anybody have some good knowledge, or know of a good article on these?

    Laxogenin

    Lignandrol

    MK-677

    i'm doing some reading on them right now, but nothing is giving me a warm and fuzzy if you know what i mean.
    Lax dont work.
    LGD is awesome, stronger than Tbol.
    MK rocks but shines the most after years of continous use.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Lax dont work.
    LGD is awesome, stronger than Tbol.
    MK rocks but shines the most after years of continous use.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    What is it about MK-677 that makes it really kick in after extended use? Are most SARMs like this?
    Eat like a King. Sleep like a Queen. Train like a Prince. Build your Kingdom.

  9. #9
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,460
    MK677 isn't a SARM ,, its a growth hormone secretagogue (Ghrelin based). its going to work better the longer your on it the same way that HGH itself works better long term. the main problem with this though is that it really jacks up your blood sugars and will make you insulin resistant faster then say 4iu a day of HGH. I like to combine it with Insulin and Metformin. my fasted blood sugar will go from mid 80s to over 110 when running MK. I'll start my day with 5-10iu of slin though and this will drop it (plus give me the anti cortisol benefits)
    Too-$mall likes this.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    610
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hexarelin = modest GH dose > GHRP > MK imo

    gotta cycle all of them for optimal results unless you can afford fucktons of them.

    one thing that doesn't get talked about alot is insulin significantly increases growth hormone receptor availability so for real optimal results.. Yeah, insulin
    Too-$mall likes this.

  11. #11
    Too-$mall's Avatar
    Too-$mall is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    wherever the man sends me
    Posts
    462
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    MK677 isn't a SARM ,, its a growth hormone secretagogue (Ghrelin based). its going to work better the longer your on it the same way that HGH itself works better long term. the main problem with this though is that it really jacks up your blood sugars and will make you insulin resistant faster then say 4iu a day of HGH. I like to combine it with Insulin and Metformin. my fasted blood sugar will go from mid 80s to over 110 when running MK. I'll start my day with 5-10iu of slin though and this will drop it (plus give me the anti cortisol benefits)
    That sounds like life protocol to me. Amen

    found this on TBOL... interesting. better than Tbol you say, Sila?
    https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

    ... i can't wait until i finally get back to my stash... my first shot in a month is going to feel so sweet. especially if i use prop for the first few weeks, which i will.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-16-2019 at 03:46 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    610
    Blog Entries
    1
    superdrol is so much more anabolic than those 2 its hilarious. Dbol tends to actually make you feel good though.

  13. #13
    Too-$mall's Avatar
    Too-$mall is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    wherever the man sends me
    Posts
    462
    Blog Entries
    1
    i remember superdrol. was the first steroid i took. i hate super liver toxic shit now. that stuff had me feeling like shit, but that was back when i was new to this game and afraid of/didn't know how to obtain testosterone . i do remember my strength going up by 100lbs, but my joints started to hurt like a mother f'ker. i guess you have to moderate when taking things that massively increase strength. probably better to use the str gain for pumps.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •