Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: RAD140 + LDG 4033 + S4 cycle

acoddo is offline New Member

RAD140 + LDG 4033 + S4 cycle

I am 1 week into my cycle of RAD, LGD and S4. Been "Natural" my whole life. used RAD + LGD two times last year bulking up from 165 to 190 in an 8 month period, granted I was "dirty bulking" I did put on some mass but also a bit of fat. I'm 5'6" and down to 155 now after going on a 6 month cut counting calories. got my bodyfat below 9% naturally. I wasn't counting my macros at all until I started my cut. Wondering if I follow a 200 calorie surplus at 28% protein, 25% fat, and 47% carbs what kind of gains I can expect on this 10 week cycle. Also, sauce for the Sarms was "Sarms4you". heard some good things about this site, but also some bad. I have started experiencing some of the vision side effects from the S4 the past few days, so I'm inclined to believe it's legit.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    If you've cycled sarms you're not natural imo.
    I'm off topic though, where is your question bud?
    And be careful w sarms, I ran rad and cardarine, my natural test production plummeted (which is what kinda forced me down the AAS road). The side effects from sarms are greatly understated (since all the info on them are written by the people who sell them since there are almost zero studies on them, and the ones that exist most people don't know how to interpret)
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    thats not an opinion thats a fact
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you need to list your dosages in order for anyone to anticipate what kind of gains you may expect on a stack like this in a calorie surplus. . Sarms are way more dose dependent then AAS , imo.
    e.g, 5mg of LGD may not do a thing for some people, but jump that up to 20 and they suddenly blow up
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I'm off topic though, where is your question bud?
    And be careful w sarms, I ran rad and cardarine, my natural test production plummeted (which is what kinda forced me down the AAS road). The side effects from sarms are greatly understated (since all the info on them are written by the people who sell them since there are almost zero studies on them, and the ones that exist most people don't know how to interpret)
    Greatly understated - how so?? Maybe you didn't understand - rad will shut you down.

Thread Information