JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member

SARMS w/ healing properties?

Hello All,

I've been trying do some research for a friend who really doesn't understand the terminology and content of PED use. I've read here and there than some SARMS might work well for healing from injuries. Last year he had a second lumbar spine surgery to fix a broken screw from his first. While in the hospital he developed an infection at the incision site, and a moderate to large portion of tissue had to be excised. The incision is approximately 6-8 inches in length. Neither he nor I know exactly how deep they went and if any (or how much) muscle was removed. I told him he needed to get the operative report, but he hasn't been able to yet. Anyway, the wound site has since healed, but when he describes his pain to me it sounds more like it is from the excision rather than from his spine. I'm no doctor, but I've had 7 spine surgeries and all I can do is compare his pain descriptions to mine.

I have no experience with SARMS and while I know it's not a SARM, the only thing other than steroids /ancillaries that I have researched as much as possible is Cardarine, which I know wouldn't help him. Would there be any SARMS that could, whether it is coming from the wound site or his fusion?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe ostarine had some healing properties but I am not sure to what extent.

Peptides such as TB500 and BPC157 have healing properties so maybe look into these two more.

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    MK-2866 (Ostarine) helped rebuild severely atrophied muscle tissue in my hand that occurred secondary to my ulnar nerve being "pinched" and my negligence in seeing a doctor about it. It didn't rebuild it 100%, but I'd say close to 80%. I was thrilled!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    MK-2866 (Ostarine) helped rebuild severely atrophied muscle tissue in my hand that occurred secondary to my ulnar nerve being "pinched" and my negligence in seeing a doctor about it. It didn't rebuild it 100%, but I'd say close to 80%. I was thrilled!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I believe ostarine had some healing properties but I am not sure to what extent.

Peptides such as TB500 and BPC157 have healing properties so maybe look into these two more.
    I appreciate the replies, I thought Ostarine one of the SARMS I'd seen people talk about but I wasn't sure. I'll def. look into all three.

Thread Information