Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Will a SARM degrade steroids?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Will a SARM degrade steroids?

I have been on s23 for 3 weeks. Now ihave added 10 mg dbol and 100 mg tren a.
    Would i see better gains if i dropped the SARM?
    The anabolic doc said in an intervju it was stupid to run em together cause the weaker SARMs will claim space at the receptors. Space which teoretically could be used by the stronger roids. But i like s23. Its winny ligth. Dries u up.
    What do u think guys?

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Thats the general consensus I have heard about competing for receptors.
    There are others that disagree and think it's impossible to to block them all because there are so many, plus they don't stay there long enough.
    I don't think anyone really knows. I do know gear is generally cheaper and stronger. So I don't see why you would use a SARM in place of gear. If you just like running it, run it. I'm sure 10 years from you would will not say, "if I had only ran dbol instead of s23!"

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I often run SARMs and gear together .. also have clients do the same thing (usually LGD). SARMs will increase the anabolic load/rating of your cycle without increasing the androgenic load.

its no different then adding Var or Winny to a test only cycle . your going to get more anabolic effects. SARMs are no different. AAS usually always work better when stacked. they are NOT competing for receptors. quite the opposite actually. they are all taking turns on receptors and communicating DNA to cells. if a SARM binds to a receptor, it does not just stay stuck there and occupy it. it binds, transcribes its genetic code, and then in un-binds and moves on to a new receptor. so every drug/AAS you take is going to have its turn at doing the same thing.
    the more drugs you stack together the more 'anabolic' information your going to transcribe to cells. they are not competing at all.
    besides that, your body has billions of receptors and is constantly making more and more. in fact there is a theory that by mega dosing AAS your body will produce more and more androgen receptors to accommodate the massive influx of hormones.

think of it like a gang bang. every guy gets his turn.. same with stacking AAS with SARMs. they all get their turn and actually can work together .

Brianwhite745 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I often run SARMs and gear together .. also have clients do the same thing (usually LGD). SARMs will increase the anabolic load/rating of your cycle without increasing the androgenic load.
    I can attest to this claim. Because I am estrogen sensitive (according to bloodwork), I now like to run a lower test dose and stack it with a sarm. Usually Rad-140 since it doesn't convert to estrogen.

I've heard plenty of experienced people say that "competing for the same receptor" is a complete myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianwhite745 View Post
    I can attest to this claim. Because I am estrogen sensitive (according to bloodwork), I now like to run a lower test dose and stack it with a sarm. Usually Rad-140 since it doesn't convert to estrogen.

I've heard plenty of experienced people say that "competing for the same receptor" is a complete myth.
    Say what u will. But i swear sarms degrades trt.
    I feel like shit if not upping the test. When i stop sarms i feel ok again.

Obs likes this.

MeetWagon is offline New Member
    Dude something is wrong with you than, I am using SARMS for about 2 months and I feel great.

Quote Originally Posted by MeetWagon View Post
    Dude something is wrong with you than, I am using SARMS for about 2 months and I feel great.
    Dude??... U calling MOI a dude?

Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Dude??... U calling MOI a dude?

Lmao!

ryan1995 is offline New Member
    Yeah, as far as I know, SARMs are really good, and they don't affect your health so much as steroids do. I've been using sarms for a couple of years, and everything was just perfect. It may not work on you, because you have bought some bad quality stuff. There are a lot of fake products on the internet, so be careful, and make sure to buy the most qualitative and pure substance. It's really working an has a great effect. Click here to read more about sarms and to se SARMs for sale.
    Last edited by ryan1995; 01-24-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Lmao!
    Yeah.. No respect

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1995 View Post
    Yeah, as far as I know, SARMs are really good, and they don't affect your health so much as steroids do. I've been using sarms for a couple of years, and everything was just perfect. It may not work on you, because you have bought some bad quality stuff. There are a lot of fake products on the internet, so be careful, and make sure to buy the most qualitative and pure substance. It's really working an has a great effect.
    That is what this site is all about : taking AAS as safe as possible. Some of us push the limits and we may or may not pay the price later, but we are aware of the risk. Don’t believe that SARMs are totally safe either.
    You are screwing with your bodies hormones which causases certain sides: liver, lipid levels, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    That is what this site is all about : taking AAS as safe as possible. Some of us push the limits and we may or may not pay the price later, but we are aware of the risk. Don’t believe that SARMs are totally safe either.
    You are screwing with your bodies hormones which causases certain sides: liver, lipid levels, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U have any sort of documentation on liversides from SARMs, or are you just writing what u think based on air?

Thread Information