Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: LGD 4033 and RAD140 stack

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member

LGD 4033 and RAD140 stack

So I was looking at sarms for growth and I see conflicting opinions. Some pages state that LGD 4033 and RAD140 are a great bulking stack yet I see people on Reddit saying do not stack them because they compete for the same receptor, then of course a few others disagree. Researching steroid stacks was so much easier because you had facts and that was that.

Let me know what you fellas think.

Yes stating that they compete for the same receptor may not make sense but that's besides the point.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    there is no such thing as 'receptor competition' .. this is a bro myth. not only are their billions of receptors to go around, your body continually makes more and more receptors .. plus, AAS don't just bind to a receptor and stay stuck there, they bind for a short duration of time and then they unbind and move on. different drugs can take turns binding to the same receptors.

stacking multiple compounds together is the most optimal way to run gear
    crazy_rocks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    there is no such thing as 'receptor competition' .. this is a bro myth. not only are their billions of receptors to go around, your body continually makes more and more receptors .. plus, AAS don't just bind to a receptor and stay stuck there, they bind for a short duration of time and then they unbind and move on. different drugs can take turns binding to the same receptors.

stacking multiple compounds together is the most optimal way to run gear
    I figured receptor competition was an incorrect way of them to make their case but yes I see. Wasn't sure about these two compounds so thanks.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    My personell opinion is that they do and adding RAD to LGD is not worth it as baseline.
    I would suggest start with LGD, then up the doses to 50 mg.
    U shouldnt go higher, so then u could add RAD the last 4 weeks in order to try to avoid adaption and stagnation. Which WILL occur if u run 25 mg LGD ed for 12 weeks.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    crazy_rocks likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I agree with Sil , starting with LGD is the way to go . its hands down my favorite SARM.

personally, instead of stacking a bunch of SARMs together, I like to add something like LGD (and MK677, which isn't a sarm) to an AAS cycle of say low dose Test and low dose Tren
    crazy_rocks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    My personell opinion is that they do and adding RAD to LGD is not worth it as baseline.
    I would suggest start with LGD, then up the doses to 50 mg.
    U shouldnt go higher, so then u could add RAD the last 4 weeks in order to try to avoid adaption and stagnation. Which WILL occur if u run 25 mg LGD ed for 12 weeks.

That sounds fantastic. I think I'll go with that. I have not touched anything in over 2 years so this should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    That sounds fantastic. I think I'll go with that. I have not touched anything in over 2 years so this should be interesting.
    Smart move bro. U just listen to me. Forget GH, Obs and the other dumbnuts. And u migth end up like this one day!

n while ur at it. Dont forget to add 25 mg mk677 in the evening and 12.5 mg of it in the morning. Relates to 2-3 IUs of HGH.
    To boost the effect of the AR stimulation and to get more of, not just bigger, musclecells.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    n while ur at it. Dont forget to add 25 mg mk677 in the evening and 12.5 mg of it in the morning. Relates to 2-3 IUs of HGH.
    To boost the effect of the AR stimulation and to get more of, not just bigger, musclecells.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not going that high with LGD though. MK677 was a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not going that high with LGD though. MK677 was a plan.
    Good plan. Always use as little as possible. If u get good gains from 25,there is no reason why u should up the dose.

Flex Luger is offline New Member
    I ran an lgd/rad stack with a cruise dose of test. Rad 140 at 20mg/day and ldg 4033 at 10/mg per day. I can't say it did much in the strength department as far as gains, but I felt that it did help in retaining the strength I gained coming off a blast using npp.

As far as size I gained about 8 lbs or so during cruise, felt really bloated. I've heard comparisons of rad being like testosterone of the sarms world whereas lgd being the dbol of sarms.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I agree with Sil , starting with LGD is the way to go . its hands down my favorite SARM.

personally, instead of stacking a bunch of SARMs together, I like to add something like LGD (and MK677, which isn't a sarm) to an AAS cycle of say low dose Test and low dose Tren
    How about saving the LGD for a bridge with the trt.?
    Or will it degrade the effect of your next blast too much.?

Im stopping my trenrun in 5 weeks and will cruise on trt to the gyms reopens and ill do another blast.
    But im looking into a 10 mg LGD with nebido instead of 250 mg test e for the cruise.

Thread Information