Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Bronze Age is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    5

    Cardarine Myth vs Fact

    I've thought about using cardarine before for fat loss/endurance. Have a few questions.

    Does cardarine actually cause cancer or is that bs?
    Does cardarine even cause fat loss?
    If you do high-intensity cardio on cardarine will you keep your "cardio gains" after coming off the cardarine?

    Would appreciate any information.

  2. #2
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Age View Post
    I've thought about using cardarine before for fat loss/endurance. Have a few questions.

    Does cardarine actually cause cancer or is that bs?
    Does cardarine even cause fat loss?
    If you do high-intensity cardio on cardarine will you keep your "cardio gains" after coming off the cardarine?

    Would appreciate any information.
    The only thing that actually causes fat loss is a pesticide (DNP ). Every steroid , SARM, peptide, and other mickey mousery is based off lifestyle first and foremost.

    Cardarine increases endurance, it's possibly the most used compound for endurance among athletes now, hence the endless busts. Increased endurance either means more intensity or longer duration. What happens if you train/cardio harder or longer ? You burn more calories. More calories burned = weight loss.

    In terms of causing cancer - there are 101 million things that cause genetic mutations and lead to cancer. Heck, Drinking tap water in the majority of north america is drinking recycled sewage water. Bottled water is no better due to microplastic accumulation in the body
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  3. #3
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,804
    IMHO, and like so many things.... Cardarine is in that "last 2%" of things to try when you're already at the top of your game. If your diet/cardio/training are already 99%, maybe it'll help. Otherwise you might consider putting that money towards something else.

    Just my 2cents,
    C-

  4. #4
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    IMHO, and like so many things.... Cardarine is in that "last 2%" of things to try when you're already at the top of your game. If your diet/cardio/training are already 99%, maybe it'll help. Otherwise you might consider putting that money towards something else.

    Just my 2cents,
    C-
    Great advice! Sometimes we get lost in what each one does rather than the present status of where the person is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    IMHO, and like so many things.... Cardarine is in that "last 2%" of things to try when you're already at the top of your game. If your diet/cardio/training are already 99%, maybe it'll help. Otherwise you might consider putting that money towards something else.

    Just my 2cents,
    C-
    I think it can be an extremely effective PED. Its fat loss and endurance boost are substantial. My endurance increase was simply unbelievable and absolutely no side effects.

  6. #6
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,290
    I have a few health accessories (glucometer, blood pressure monitor, etc). I track my health markers regularly as part of my weigh ins and body measurements.

    Since adding Cardarine to my HRT regiment, most of my Cardiovascular biomarkers have improved. The endurance boost really makes it easy to have better cardio and weight performance. My resting heart rate is down, blood pressure down, VO2 max up, etc.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  7. #7
    Bronze Age is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    5
    Great info. Thanks!
    I guess the third question was really my main question. People love to say how great cardarine is for endurance but I've heard that once you come off it, it's like it was never there. Does anyone know if it can help with permanent increased cardiovascular health/endurance? Because if not then what's the point for non-athletes imo

  8. #8
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Age View Post
    Great info. Thanks!
    I guess the third question was really my main question. People love to say how great cardarine is for endurance but I've heard that once you come off it, it's like it was never there. Does anyone know if it can help with permanent increased cardiovascular health/endurance? Because if not then what's the point for non-athletes imo
    It does go away somewhat after continued use but not 100%..I have to say my cardio is still better than before by a decent margin and most of my clients have reported the same thing.

  9. #9
    Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    367
    Do what you want to do. But don't be surprised when you are diagnosed with a tumor. In rats, Cardarine triggered cancer growth at virtually all imaginable sites in the body, at doses equal to or higher than 3 mg/kg/day (which equals to ca. 50 mg/day in humans).

  10. #10
    Hrgaland's Avatar
    Hrgaland is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Do what you want to do. But don't be surprised when you are diagnosed with a tumor. In rats, Cardarine triggered cancer growth at virtually all imaginable sites in the body, at doses equal to or higher than 3 mg/kg/day (which equals to ca. 50 mg/day in humans).

    It's 5 time higher ammount of suggested dose and those rats where on it for more than a half of
    year. For exaple, water is good for you. It's a must. Reccomended amount is 2-3 liters per day. If you try to drink 5 times more, 12 - 15 liters per day, you will die in next few days. Play and simple. Water kills in that amount-your blood become too liquid, too sparse.
    So, the answer lies in right dosage.
    Last edited by Hrgaland; 05-01-2021 at 07:40 AM.

  11. #11
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,724
    Well, OK.... since it was revived.
    A lot of people refute the cancer thing. Here is my answer to that.
    This test is no different than any other test. They used rodents and they used an amount that they would use in any other test. There was significant cancer detected. A company who was expecting on to make huge sums of money for “exercise in a bottle”, cut the cord and said nope- not going there ... too much risk.
    Everyone says because it has the C word. Totally not true. I see so many people defending why the results were not valid ( type of mice, age, dosage, etc). I do know 4 people that have taken it and did have cancer. No- there were no links to what caused the cancer. There are t nowadays since it is not that uncommon.
    Now, the other side of the coin... there were tests accomplished on people however the above results ended that. None of the people were ever reported with cancer however they never followed up either.
    I would like to state that the people that disregard the test results for cancer still take the test results for fat loss from the same rodents. Hmmmmm.
    The only test results that I have seen on humans only shows an increase in the bloods ( cholesterol, etc) and no signs of fat loss caused from it.
    I have not checked in the last couple of years for studies because I don’t expect any changes.

    To close this up. I live in CA and e wry where you go has a sign that there are known carcinogens here. Even at the hospital!!!! WTF??

    This is sort of like Covid- it is a personal preference- you are either cautious ( or scared) of it because of the reported results or you say screw it because you don’t feel that they apply to you (health, age, etc).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Cdub

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •