Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Third Tier

Thread: OSTARINE suppression?

Hospitalguy2000 is offline New Member

OSTARINE suppression?

I was wondering if anyone has experienced shutdown or low T sides while taking only Ostarine? I plan on doing a short recomp after my last cycle (test and tbol 8 weeks), but I don’t want to go through any crazy pct. I have a whole bottle of ostarine and about 2-3 weeks of tbol left. Was thinking about finishing it after i recover from pct.

What are your experiences with ostarine?

Thank you

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Yes, got shut down. It sucked and was not worth it

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Yes, got shut down. It sucked and was not worth it

how long was your cycle? how did you recover? i dont want to do another test cycle and get shutdown. i was running 200mg (yes i know very low dose) every week. i dont mind running any compound, i just dont wanna have a hard recovery, especially since i just cycled.

Quote Originally Posted by Hospitalguy2000 View Post
    how long was your cycle? how did you recover? i dont want to do another test cycle and get shutdown. i was running 200mg (yes i know very low dose) every week. i dont mind running any compound, i just dont wanna have a hard recovery, especially since i just cycled.
    I don't recall the specifics. It was only about 4-5 weeks before I couldn't take it anymore and stopped

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I don't recall the specifics. It was only about 4-5 weeks before I couldn't take it anymore and stopped

Interesting... and did you pct and recover fine?

Interesting... and did you pct and recover fine?
    No, didn't have the sources or knowledge I do now. The dude that sold it to me said there would only be 5% shutdown and PCT wouldn't be necessary. He lied

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hole bottle. 30 ml? U need 25 mg a day so it should last 4 weeks only. And 2-3 weeks with tbol in there. Well..pct not necessary then.

But why???...never heard of someone running 4 weeks sarms after they have done roids.
    Save it, wait another 4-8 weeks after test recovery, then do a fullblood 3 months sarms cycle with a testbase. Add lgd. Yes u can put the tbol in there.
    Mini pct required ofcourse. Atleast.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

paul_ is offline New Member
    25mg/day ostarine is ok, it will start to suppress but not much to worry about.
    I did this for 2 weeks and had no problems, slight increase in power and a better pump
    3rd week I bumped to 50mg/day and started having low libido, tiredness, etc.
    I read alot and some people say it can be fake as ostarine should not suppress at all, but everyone going past 25mg/day say it's gonna lower your test.
    My advice is to keep running test alongside it, so when you go off you give your body better conditions to recover.

Third Tier is online now Associate Member
    I was wondering if anyone has experienced shutdown or low T sides while taking only Ostarine? I plan on doing a short recomp after my last cycle (test and tbol 8 weeks), but I don’t want to go through any crazy pct. I have a whole bottle of ostarine and about 2-3 weeks of tbol left. Was thinking about finishing it after i recover from pct.

What are your experiences with ostarine?

Thank you
    I ran a couple of 8 week cycles of Ostarine and had a little bit of suppression... pct was clomid only. Not a big deal ! I was 42 at the time , bounced back fine. But if you decide to run gear you are prob gonna get shut down anyhow so who gives a shit. Most of the time with a good pct you will recover .... Most of the time...
    neloza likes this.

Dr.V.P.C. is offline New Member
    Take clomid with ostarine.
    Oddly it will overpower the supression.
    6-8 weeks.

Threads 5 months old, we can let it die

IronMasca is offline New Member
    I would like to know more about it... Taking NOLVA or CLOMID together with Ostarine is worth it ? Is it possible not to supress you ? Do you even need a PCT ? How it should be done ?
    Can someone also provide me a complete cycle with OSTARINE + CARDARINE and (Mini) PCT ?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMasca View Post
    I would like to know more about it... Taking NOLVA or CLOMID together with Ostarine is worth it ? Is it possible not to supress you ? Do you even need a PCT ? How it should be done ?
    Can someone also provide me a complete cycle with OSTARINE + CARDARINE and (Mini) PCT ?
    I tried OSTA numerous times in various schemes and just wasn't impressed. I wont use it again personally.

popeyewhite is offline New Member
    I did an eight week ostarine cycle a few months ago. No suppression, but I ran quite a light dose (15mg) as the insomnia became too much. HCG for the last three weeks, two weeks Nolva pct. My libido was high during the cycle and is still high now. Gained about 7lbs lean mass, trained hard. Considering the lack of sides it was a complete no brainer and so easy.

Thread Information