JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member

Ligandrol and Anadrine questions

Due to complications from a major auto accident, I lost all of my teeth at an early age. I finally have been financially able (insurance does not cover this) to get implants. After finally getting all of the posts that the teeth will be anchored to put in, and waiting the 3 months for them to heal, I had a minor surgery to remove the gum tissue from the top of the posts.

Unfortunately when I woke up, I had undergone a major surgery to put bone grafts in my jaw and have two new posts put in because those two did not fuse. Even though I don’t smoke, the surgeon said I had the bone density of a 60 year old smoker. I now have to wait another 3 months for the new ones to heal. This has brought the time from when the process started to almost a year. I am so ready to finally have “real” teeth again.

I wanted to do everything I could to help myself, so I started taking 4ius of HGH from TP as well as restarting my TRT therapy (100mg Cyp / week) because of the calcium and bone density benefits of testosterone .

I recently starting researching SARMS and peptides, and read that LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) and S4 (Anadrine) both are great for osteoporosis and bone density. I have osteopenia, which is the condition right before osteoporosis. For anyone with knowledge or experience with these two products think that they will help me in the healing and fusion process? Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post.
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 05-04-2020 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Misspellings

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    I know Andarine can give you vision sides...never tried it. Ldg 4033 is an amazing sarm.its way better than rad 140 imho. I've read it does help bone density and was created for this and other reasons. I think it's a no brainer,just do some reaserch on the dosing for that application.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a fan of ANDARINE personally. Results are just 'ok' at best and anything that causes vision issues I steer away from. I have zero experience with LGD.

Thanks for the responses guys. I’m going to go ahead and try the Anadrine and if I experience any vision problems, I may or may not continue. I’ve read that they stop when the Anadrine is topped. If the benefits outweighs the risks, then I think I need to keep going. But, I very much appreciate the warning and I am definitely taking it seriously.

Why not try ligandrol?? It is good for bones and tendons and it has no side effects such as night vision issues. It's very anabolic as well unlike andarine.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    Why not try ligandrol?? It is good for bones and tendons and it has no side effects such as night vision issues. It's very anabolic as well unlike andarine.
    Thanks man, I am, it was in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    Thanks man, I am, it was in the original post.
    Sorry bud my bad. I got a bit worried that you went going to reap the benefits. I'm guilty if skimming paragraphs sometimes I lead a busy life . Keep us posted on your results. Start a log I feel this would be a really beneficial one to speak to the benefits of these compounds. You are in a unique position.

Thread Information