Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By popeyewhite
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: What kind of gains can be expected taking sarms vs test? And which are the best SARMs

TheGypsyKing is offline Junior Member

What kind of gains can be expected taking sarms vs test? And which are the best SARMs

Anyone have any good comparison from first hand knowledge?

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGypsyKing View Post
    Sarms are ok... Lgd is prob the best. In my opinion it’s not really close when compared to a test cycle!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    high dose LGD (especially injectible) is pretty good.. but either way, ain't no SARM even coming anywhere close to 1500mg of test 600mg of Tren and 100mg of Dbol per day

popeyewhite is offline New Member
    A light oral SARM cycle, say Ostarine 12.5 and LGD 5.0 (or Rad) for 10 weeks could result in c.6-8lbs lean mass gain. A light AAS cycle of say, test 500 and tbol (50. pd) for 10 weeks would probably result in similar gains, maybe a bit more if you knew what you were doing with training/diet. The AAS cycle would be a lot more fun, with more (but not a huge amount) sides.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by popeyewhite View Post
    A light oral SARM cycle, say Ostarine 12.5 and LGD 5.0 (or Rad) for 10 weeks could result in c.6-8lbs lean mass gain.

if your a complete noob to training and "supplementation" perhaps .. but ain't no way an established lifter is getting 8 pounds of lean mass out of 12.5mg of Ostarine.

most established lifters will require lots of AAS.. the addition of growth hormone and insulin .. tons of food.. hard ass training, all for months on end to put on 8 pounds. . not 10 weeks and a little bit of Ostarine (if Ostarine was that effective we'd all be taking it)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your a complete noob to training and "supplementation" perhaps .. but ain't no way an established lifter is getting 8 pounds of lean mass out of 12.5mg of Ostarine.

most established lifters will require lots of AAS.. the addition of growth hormone and insulin.. tons of food.. hard ass training, all for months on end to put on 8 pounds. . not 10 weeks and a little bit of Ostarine (if Ostarine was that effective we'd all be taking it)
    I agree largely. I can't see someone with a high number of AAS cycles under their belt progressing much with Ost. On the other hand I've done 4 AAS cycles and 3 SARM cycles over the last 8 years, I'm no noob but I put on quite a bit of lean mass. Really surprised me.

Tornadoman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popeyewhite View Post
    I agree largely. I can't see someone with a high number of AAS cycles under their belt progressing much with Ost. On the other hand I've done 4 AAS cycles and 3 SARM cycles over the last 8 years, I'm no noob but I put on quite a bit of lean mass. Really surprised me.
    Did sarms shut you down?Do you need pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoman View Post
    Did sarms shut you down?Do you need pct?
    Ost didn't shut me down and I didn't use any PCT. I was absolutely fine. Other SARMS cycles didn't shut me down, but I did three weeks Nolva 20/10/10, just to ease things along. That's all any 'PCT' does anyway.
    Tornadoman likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGypsyKing View Post
    I dont think you can compare the two in my opinion.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I can already tell you're they're totally different and I only just started my first run with SARMS . Here's the deal tho. With a proper test e cycle a noob could put on 20lbs of muscle, but test is illegal and for some depending on the source could be cost prohibited once you factor in everything else. If you're just looking for a little boost for $50 you could be looking at 8lbs of gains that just make you feel/look better during the summer months, then SARMS might be the way to go... That's all I'm looking for so SARMS are good enough for me.

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    Been about 5 weeks on Ostarine. Put on about 7 pounds. Strength is alittle up. Not a ton by any means. Taste is horrible!!! Thats the liquid form. Was an hrt guy for years. Put alot of water weight on and bad weight. Stopped because I got tired of the bloated look for a strength gain. I never really felt better from the T. I see alot of jacked dudes from Sarns so really I guess you need to see what works for you. Probably need a combo of more than one. Not cheap though. Goid luck

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

most established lifters will require lots of AAS.. the addition of growth hormone and insulin.. tons of food.. hard ass training, all for months on end to put on 8 pounds. . not 10 weeks and a little bit of Ostarine (if Ostarine was that effective we'd all be taking it)
    After working with you, as well as talking to pretty much anyone who’s actually big, established, or just not completely full of shit, I don’t think it’s so much that established lifters require large amounts of AAS... I think the issue is WHAT we consider large amounts of AAS.

I would say any decent cycle would be from 2-4 grams of total gear a week. I would expect almost anyone regardless of experience would see results from those dosages. So it’s not that those doses are high. It’s that they are the EFFECTIVE dose for muscle gain. Sure a lesser dose may be effective for performance enhancement. An even smaller dose would be effective for overall Heath (think advanced HRT). Yet an even smaller dose may be just fine for treating anemia, etc...

The only reason these EFFECTIVE doses are considered high, are because these professional buttholes like to try to sell everyone on their “superior genetics” and “work ethic” and sell bullshit overpriced supplements and pre workout powders to teenagers. You can’t do that if everyone knows you’re a walking science experiment (except to other guys who do it, because they don’t care and think it’s cool anyway). Then when one of them “opens up” about their supposed AAS use it’s a giant load of bullshit. They throw out some generic beginner cycle of ultra low dose bullshit that doesn’t even make sense half the time, and then condescendingly explain how drugs aren’t that important, it’s all about their superior work ethic (because no one else can pick stuff up and put stuff down as good as them) and their “superior genetics”.

Are good genetics important in bodybuilding? Sure. Do a lot more people that a hand full of IFBB pros in the world have good enough genetics to be a pro? Probably a lot. You just don’t know if you don’t exploit it.

Is work ethic important? Of course it is, it’s important in anything in life you want to be good at.

You know what else is important? EFFECTIVE dosages of PEDs

Thread Information