Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Camaroguru

Thread: First Timer for....well, anything

Camaroguru is offline Junior Member

First Timer for....well, anything

50 yr old, natty bodybuilder for 30 yrs

I've done some research and think I've settled on trying RAD 140. I do not want to do an injectable or harder AAS so this seems like a good option.

I'm wondering if I need bloodwork as I've read for AAS?

And is it taboo to ask for a source for SARMS too?

Thanks

At 50 years old the first thing I would recommend is finding out you natural testosterone level.
    See if you are eligible for TRT.
    Cylon357 and Madcox like this.

colt4dfive is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaroguru View Post
    50 yr old, natty bodybuilder for 30 yrs

I've done some research and think I've settled on trying RAD 140. I do not want to do an injectable or harder AAS so this seems like a good option.

I'm wondering if I need bloodwork as I've read for AAS?

And is it taboo to ask for a source for SARMS too?

Thanks
    [email protected]

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Camaroguru is offline Junior Member
    Thank you guys

After more reading, you have me interested in MK2866

I've had my test checked in the past few years twice with readings of 380 and 520. I have morning wood every day, feel great, not sluggish; so I believe my natty test levels, while on the low side, are acceptable. I'd really rather wait until they aren't before exploring TRT to be honest. I don't want to have to have that for the rest of my life just yet.

That said, I think SARMs are the thing I've been looking for. I've contemplated test and even had a first cycle all lined up with everything I needed, but backed out.

So even though my results with sarms may be less than aas, I'm ok with that.

So, all that said, would you recommend mk or rad for my first? It seems as though MK may have less sides, no?

And if I went that way, I take 100mg DHEA every day; would I stop this during cycle and restart with pct?

Do I need PCT with MK2866?
    colt4dfive likes this.

colt4dfive is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaroguru View Post
    Thank you guys

After more reading, you have me interested in MK2866

I've had my test checked in the past few years twice with readings of 380 and 520. I have morning wood every day, feel great, not sluggish; so I believe my natty test levels, while on the low side, are acceptable. I'd really rather wait until they aren't before exploring TRT to be honest. I don't want to have to have that for the rest of my life just yet.

That said, I think SARMs are the thing I've been looking for. I've contemplated test and even had a first cycle all lined up with everything I needed, but backed out.

So even though my results with sarms may be less than aas, I'm ok with that.

So, all that said, would you recommend mk or rad for my first? It seems as though MK may have less sides, no?

And if I went that way, I take 100mg DHEA every day; would I stop this during cycle and restart with pct?

Do I need PCT with MK2866?
    Lgd4033 is really good for gaining muscle can be used to cut too

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Thread Information