440Charger is offline Junior Member

Ostraine for first time ped

So curious if anyone has any resources to delve into on Ostraine?

Read the article on the main page and it seems is basically a oral cycle of 8-12 weeks between 15-25mg. Seems that the issue of PCT varies on it from what I’ve read. Like the fact that potential side effects should be minimal given I want to really gain so little… not that 5lbs of lbm is little, but I’d expect to gain more if I was running 500mg of test.

Turning 40, clean athlete my whole life. Currently around 5’10 210 Lbs under 15% maybe 12 ish bf. Competitive lifter who is pretty much done with competition.

Looking to maybe add a bit of lean mass 5-10 lbs, nothing to crazy. Not sure if I want to go test.

Would also love to hear peoples personal experiences?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 440Charger View Post
    So curious if anyone has any resources to delve into on Ostraine?

Read the article on the main page and it seems is basically a oral cycle of 8-12 weeks between 15-25mg. Seems that the issue of PCT varies on it from what I’ve read. Like the fact that potential side effects should be minimal given I want to really gain so little… not that 5lbs of lbm is little, but I’d expect to gain more if I was running 500mg of test.

Turning 40, clean athlete my whole life. Currently around 5’10 210 Lbs under 15% maybe 12 ish bf. Competitive lifter who is pretty much done with competition.

Looking to maybe add a bit of lean mass 5-10 lbs, nothing to crazy. Not sure if I want to go test.

Would also love to hear peoples personal experiences?
    I doubt many people here will give you feedback on it from personal experience I know I cant. AAS users don’t really like sarms . At your age and stats id probably stay natural. If you have good levels of testosterone why mess with them you said your done competing.

Thread Information