Nerveblock67 is offline New Member

Starting first (newbie) SARMS cycle

Hi all,
    My first cycle of Sarms are out for delivery today and I'm planning on starting Monday.

Nothing too serious as I'm in a cutting phase right now and was just looking for an extra edge. I'll be running

20mg Cardarine (dosed in two 10mg per day)
    20mg Osterine (dosed once in the am)
    12wk cycle

This is my first venture into any type of cycle. I've never used sarms or aas before. Planning on using this thread as a sort of log as well as to learn as much as possible from those more experienced.

Currently 32yrs old, 5'9, 214lb. BF% around 18-20%. I've been lifting for about 12yrs, the last 5yrs or so very consistently. I've plateau'd pretty hard in both strength as well as being able to cut. I've never been TRULY lean since i quit playing hockey around 18.

I've been taking this week off the gym to nurse a slight shoulder injury so I can jump back in full steam Monday and go for twelve weeks. This week has consisted solely of mobility and walking.
    Prior to this week I was lifting 6d per week (push/pull/legs/push/pull/legs) as well as at least one walk per day. Eating about 240g of protein, 200g carbs and 60g of fat.
    Planning on just continuing on with that. I know all of my lifts and typical performance very well so I'll document any noticed changes. I don't expect there to be a lot but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerveblock67 View Post
    Eating about 240g of protein, 200g carbs and 60g of fat.
    Planning on just continuing on with that.
    If you have plateaud on losing weight then you either need to eat less or exercise more or both.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you have plateaud on losing weight then you either need to eat less or exercise more or both.
    I'll be making adjustments as I go. I had just adjusted down to these macros (cut out about 30g of carbs) when I tweaked my shoulder and decided to rest it a bit.

On day 2 today. Nothing of note so far other than Ostarine tastes like death.

Thread Information