Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: Oral BPC 157 Arginate salt, and oral TB 500 (AC-SDKP)

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Oral BPC 157 Arginate salt, and oral TB 500 (AC-SDKP)

Peptide Sciences has good reviews for their research peptides. all the rats are reported to have positive results and PS continues to be used for all the rats.

Anyways, is there ANYONE that can tell me about the oral bioavailability of this product?
    https://www.peptidesciences.com/repa...search-formula
    the components are altered to be more orally available. I'm interested but weary. the BPC-157 Arginate Salt is an orally active form and thymosin is in the form of AC-SDKP, but they ARE NOT the same. The site link above "plays with words" regarding TB 500 and AC-SDKP relationship/similarity and that concerns me.

the reddit crowd likes PS and my rats have shown satisfactory results.

little side note, the peptide pharma industry will have blasted off by 2026. currently peptides account for only 7% of approved pharma in the US, but that's changing because peptides are becoming cheaper to make and less "troublesome' as one article put it.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 05-31-2021 at 11:57 PM.

LOMichael is offline New Member

v9bet

Is this just a rendering quirk of the game engine, or the hardware itself? We care about our children, and have to make Board Game Arena a secure place for them. To activate this special occasion, ensure that you're enjoying on Steam, then discover a lonely Christmas tree on Death from Above and slap some decorations on that unhealthy boy. Also, if you are like me, and miss the "glory days" of the series, then its good for nostalgia. Do you like games with horse jumping? We have now more than 5000 free horse and animal games. If in case you have your individual comfort, you can even share the transport prices and make your residing bother free. There are some spots that actually chat out there in excess of other individuals so when pondering of the right spot for a go, you can easily notice why The nation is normally essentially the most used golfing holiday vacation spot. Why does Armor Games have adverts? Data was generated with GSA Content Generator Demoversion.

Sign-up for Ad-Free Gaming and eliminate ads for so long as you choose. Kids get an inside look However it's at all times necessary to keep in mind that while placing a guess on soccer, you need to choose a reliable site to get your winnings in a prompt style. We are often is the safest site on the earth. There aren't very many really AAA VR games, and even these which can be designed from the ground up like Half-Life: Alyx, are short and don't have any approach near the budget of the massive major non-VR releases we see elsewhere. Obviously, Turn 1, the start was not preferrred and we are going to should evaluate it and see how we are able to do higher in the future. Whoever played the very best card to the incomplete trick leads any card to start out a brand new trick. Choose your game and begin taking part in straight away! But hey, at least it has Mario and Zelda, proper? You'll be able to check out all of the types you want with our monumental collection of games. It's best to try the following : verify your connection, disable ad-blocker, clear your browser cache, try in personal mode, attempt from another browser/computer/connection.

FlashGames247 is an online gaming platform that permits for a whole bunch of superior free online games to be played within an online browser. No obtain needed - play instantly out of your web browser. Play dates additionally help to maintain your children active and change into extra imaginative. A patent utility not too long ago filed by Sony reveals that the corporate might want to supply gameplay movies to help PlayStation gamers caught in a game. The precise quite a few parts although it's making an attempt to spice up its characteristics and likewise trying to supply and also entry most form of establishments. You possibly can select and kind the listing by particular games, areas, genres, and languages of your preference. There have been among the other ways by means of which an actual estate agent can prove to be useful when coping with the buying or selling course of. There aren't any games with violence. Of course, solely the ones that do not include violence or some other forms of destroying our guests' dignity. Because taking part in is entertainment that can be exciting, however at the same time that has to be nonviolent and secure for the youngest visitors.

Because we pick all the games rigorously and manually and of course, all of the games are played by us first and we by no means publish games that may disturb our visitors in any manner. Palmieri scored the primary at 3:32 on a breakaway, netting his first objective against his former staff since being traded from New Jersey to New York last month. After being knocked to the ground by Wesley Matthews, Chris Paul obtained a pass and hit a contested fallaway jumper over Kyle Kuzma to increase the Suns' lead. Despite being a smaller launch from a smaller developer, Gamer Girl was rapidly trending on Twitter as the Internet slammed and criticized the FMV game. Released to the general public in 2004 with tens of millions of games played, FlashGames247 is likely one of the oldest gaming websites on the internet and consider ourselves the web gaming godfather. A player who doesn't have any playing cards of the go well with led should draw cards from the stock one by one till a card of the required go well with is drawn. The remaining cards are stacked face all the way down to kind a stock pile from which playing cards are drawn in the course of the game.

Blog Entries
    lol wtf
    F4iGuy likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Peptide Sciences has served me well.

That said, I don't like an oral version of TB-500 in general. I gather that is functionally equivalent to flushing your money down the drain. Howerver, I am not familiar with this modified form, so maybe it is legit.

I DO use oral BPC-157 and it has been shown in studies to be effective, but in that case it is more for GI issues rather than soft tissue issues.
    I haven't tried BPC-157 but I was reading about it recently because I have some old injuries and am always curious about new treatments. From what I was reading it works good orally for IBS, and other stomach issues like you said, but for tendons and other non-stomach issues I believe injection was recommended. Some guy on reddit I was talking to loved it, but I'm not about to start injecting something just because of a reddit post. That being said, I do want to look into it more. I'd prefer oral but from what I have read so far it would need to be injection or nothing for what I'd want it for.

Ah, don't fear the needle. Most peps are injected subq, and I use 29g to 31g needles. You won't notice it.

DO be wary of the source for any peps you choose to run. I've had good luck with Peptide Sciences and a couple of others.
    I don't mind pinning but I just didn't want to inject something without knowing it is effective but if you and others have had good luck with it I will give it a shot. I got HCG and Cardarine from sarmsforsale and I know they offer BPC so I might get it from them or else I will look into Peptide Sciences.
    956Vette likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I haven't tried BPC-157 but I was reading about it recently because I have some old injuries and am always curious about new treatments. From what I was reading it works good orally for IBS, and other stomach issues like you said, but for tendons and other non-stomach issues I believe injection was recommended. Some guy on reddit I was talking to loved it, but I'm not about to start injecting something just because of a reddit post. That being said, I do want to look into it more. I'd prefer oral but from what I have read so far it would need to be injection or nothing for what I'd want it for.
    I've injected TB500 and BPC 157. i really like TB500. was amazing for my shoulder and pretty much many of the injuries ive had. i like P sciences too.

Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    I've injected TB500 and BPC 157. i really like TB500. was amazing for my shoulder and pretty much many of the injuries ive had. i like P sciences too.
    Good to know I think I’m going to do BPC 157 and TB500 both. What type of protocol did you use as far as dosage and frequency of injections?

Lots of options in this regard.

I use a product from Thymosin Labs that is a 7mg / 3mg TB-500 BPC-157 blend. I dose that at 1 mg / 400mcg once per day.

That's just the protocol I like, mostly based on how much I like that blend. I personally don't think it makes too much difference as long as you are diligent and run for a month or thereabouts. That said, it is possible I might try a different protocol at some point and find that it works better.
    Thanks, I have an order in for 5mg TB-500 and 5mg BPC-157 from S4S. Their HCG and cardarine worked good for me and they are having a sale so I will be giving their peptides a shot (literally). They aren't premixed but if I draw them up at a 2-1 ratio I should be very close to 7/3.

I need to do a little more research to see how long a peptide bottle will last me so that I ensure I have enough for a month. With the AAS I bought it was very easy because it says 250mg per ml, 10ml. The peptides just say 5mg on the bottle so it is a little more vague, is that total contents or per ml? and what is the amount of ml per bottle? I sent these questions to S4S and am going to look online so I should have my answers soon so I can order.

Depending on the size of the bottles I may need more of the TB-500 to ensure I have enough for the month at the ratio you recommended. I appreciate you going out of your way to help answer my questions so often Cyclon, along with the other members here.

Thread Information