LiftingWeights is offline New Member

I'm thinking of trying LGD 4033 - Is there anything more that I need to know.

I've been reading a lot of blogs, wikipedia and even youtube videos. They all seem to say that LG 4033 is a really good substitute for traditional roids. But I still want to make sure I know what I'm getting into and that I'm doing things right. So, I have a couple of questions. (For now)

1st, How much can LGD raise your blood pressure and is it something that I should be scared of?

2nd, Is a standard dose really just 01ml /10mg each day?

3rd, Will I have to also take testosterone while using LGD? (Kind of like they way you have to when you take anabolics)

4th, How do I know who's a reputable seller? (I've been warned that there are a lot of bullshit sellers)

Thanks

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingWeights View Post
    I've been reading a lot of blogs, wikipedia and even youtube videos. They all seem to say that LG 4033 is a really good substitute for traditional roids. But I still want to make sure I know what I'm getting into and that I'm doing things right. So, I have a couple of questions. (For now)

1st, How much can LGD raise your blood pressure and is it something that I should be scared of?

2nd, Is a standard dose really just 01ml /10mg each day?

3rd, Will I have to also take testosterone while using LGD? (Kind of like they way you have to when you take anabolics)

4th, How do I know who's a reputable seller? (I've been warned that there are a lot of bullshit sellers)

Thanks
    https://forums.steroid.com/sarms-sel...expertise.html

Thread Information