mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

My two favorite teams TB & tha Colts...

I'm glad Dungy got his wish,,, Manning is my boy... I love Tampa but I've been waiting for my boy to finally get the props he's been due...

That was a damn good game brothers...

Gotsta edit... Forgot about OU and Texas this Sat... I love BIg 12... Hard bunch, but I dont care if T doesn't win another game as long as they beat OU...

Wish to tha Foot ball Gods... please football Gods make Davis put Vince in and keep Roy in tha game.... That was figgin odd with K state.... No odd shit this Saturday please...
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 10-08-2003 at 12:44 AM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Cowboys spank all

#1 Offense. Tuna is the man!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Cowboys spank all

#1 Offense. Tuna is the man!
    Tuna does have them 1st right now in the NFC east... I think Carolina is the only unbeaten team in the NFC... right now...

I want to see Dally win but I would like to see a Dungy bowl... kinda like last years Gruden bowl...

Come on... Pheedno you know that would be a good game...

I dont know... give Tuna enough time and Tampa and Carolina might need to worry...

I wanna see what KC is gonna do @ Green Bay next... and I would like to see the Colts walk all over Carolina...

But any given Sunday right... Well what about once upon a Monday

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    Tuna does have them 1st right now in the NFC east... I think Carolina is the only unbeaten team in the NFC... right now...

I want to see Dally win but I would like to see a Dungy bowl... kinda like last years Gruden bowl...

Come on... Pheedno you know that would be a good game...

I dont know... give Tuna enough time and Tampa and Carolina might need to worry...

I wanna see what KC is gonna do @ Green Bay next... and I would like to see the Colts walk all over Carolina...

But any given Sunday right... Well what about once upon a Monday
    The Boys have the #1 offense in the league right now, but it won't last. Tuna will take them to the bowl, but it will be in his third season with them after they get a QB next year.

I think the Colts will beat Carolina, and I have GB to beat KC, as long GB can stop the frickin returns. KC gets more return yards than offensive which is going to doom them down the road

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Gotsta edit... Forgot about OU and Texas this Sat... I love BIg 12... Hard bunch, but I dont care if T doesn't win another game as long as they beat OU...

Wish to tha Foot ball Gods... please football Gods make Davis put Vince in and keep Roy in tha game.... That was figgin odd with K state.... No odd shit this Saturday please...[/QUOTE]

OU will dominate!

Thread Information