FaTbAcK is offline Banned

Daryl Kile dies of heart failure...

This sucks, he was a good guy I hear. Authorities are now saying that there was a form of hash or marijuana in Kile's room. A preliminary autopsy reports that Kile died of clogged arteries up to 90% in 3 of the 4 chambers. Also, it is reported that Kile's heart was abnormaly enlarged, which hints around to the suspision that steroid use may be involved. Kile's father died at the age of 44 of a similar fashion. To all newbies and vets alike, this is a perfect example of going to get tested on everything before you start tampering with your bodies natural chemistry. Knowledge first, then comes the easy stuff.

R.I.P.
    Daryl Kile 1968-2002

KeyMastur is offline VET
    It's a cover up.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    A cover up to what? If his dad had these problems and he was doing something that would speed the process up thne it could happen. It seems that sterioda would not be a factor, especially a pitcher. It will be interesting ot see the outcome.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Who is Daniel Kyle???

Pitcehr for the St. Loius Cards, he died this weekend in his hotel room. He was #57

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Daryl Kile may have had a genetic predisposition to a heart condition called coronary atherosclerosis; which his father died of at the age of 44. In my opinion neither steroids or marijauna can take away from the person he was and was going to be.

RIP Daryl Kile #57

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    I agree, steroids just enhance your natural peak. BTW, Butch, pitchers are greatly benefitial in the assistance of steroids. The use is more than you would think.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    He's in a better place, where most of us are striving to go when our time passes. RIP 57

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I feel for his teammates. Any time I see a grown man break down in tears I can't hold back the tears myself.

DK57
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daryl Kile dies of heart failure...-stl_kilememorial0625.jpg  

Originally posted by FaTbAcK
    I agree, steroids just enhance your natural peak. BTW, Butch, pitchers are greatly benefitial in the assistance of steroids. The use is more than you would think.
    No shit! I seriously was not aware of that. What kinds of gear would they take or would one take. I'm sure the hitters want something that will gove them power and strength. Are pitchers the same?

Thread Information