BGB
    BGB is offline New Member

Cardinal's Just waiting on the rings

St. Louie just added the final member to the equasion. Scott Rolen. Is it just me or does this seem like one of the toughest hitting lineups this year.
    Fernado Vina, Edgar Renteria, Jim Edmonds, Albert (the choosen one) Pujols, J.D (I would be great if I quit hurting my pubes) Drew, Tino Martinez, Scott Rolen, Mike Matheny.
    I don't see anyone wanting to pitch to this lineup including any biatch teams from the Big Apple
    The redbirds are just waiting for their World Series' rings

BGB

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    There not going to get a ring soon. Where's the pitching at? Half there players dont come to play everyday except for J.D. Drew. The Braves will win the National League. Best record in baseball.

BGB
    Half there players dont come to play everyday except for J.D. Drew. What the fvck are you smokin. Here is out eod, and when he is in it is by the grace of Nasser that he doesn't hurt himself. And for the D-backs St. Louis was one run away in the fifth game from beating the d-backs last year. Keep the Braves wagon alive Titan, it sucks when everybody begins to look old.

BGB

Bigbear is offline New Member
    The cardinals are a joke, they have one of the highest salarys in baseball and they still cant make it to the series. Lets face it if it wasnt for the rams and blues the city wouldnt even have a baseball team. if you are looking for a sleeper in the series try Houston Vs. Boston

Its simple, Cardinals have no pitchers so that pretty much = no ring. Braves got the pitchers-Maddux,Glavine and closer John Smoltz. Dbacks Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling. Yanks, Clemens, Wells, Mussina, El duque and Rivera. Your not going anywhere if you dont have any pitchers.

BGB
    No pitching, Matt Morris, Woody Williamson, Simontachi (which has only lost 2 games), travis smith, and closer Isringhausen. The town can live without the Rams it survived after the Cards went to Arizonia. who is looking for a sleeper, the Cards are here to play and wait till chuck finley comes to life and realizes he is in a town that supports a cardinal no matter what. I love the Blues but come on St. Louis is a baseball heaven PERIOD

BGB

Nobody gave a shit about St.louis untill Mcgwire showed up

BGB
    What the hell are ya saying, If you do remeber the year the Braves went to the worldseries to be spanked by the Yanks, the braves had to come back from a 3 game defficet against the red birds(as if money didn't trade between anyhands there), which didnot have the MAC. We will just wait and see. I might have to eat my words. But no-one can say the cardinals doesn't have pitching, batting and fielding.

BGB

That's my final thought

Bigbear is offline New Member
    Still gotta go with Titans on this issue, but only time will tell

BGB, which proves my point ,you got to have pitchers to win games. Braves 2-1.

Thread Information