Bigbear is offline New Member

Any Tennessee Titans Fans?

Who else thinks that eddie george is a fucking badass, I would block for him anyday.

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    I would decapitate him anyday

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Didnt like them when they were the oilers hehe

How you didnt love warren moon and the good ole' luv ya blue colors. Besides im all about seeing the advancement of black quarterbacks. Name one team who has had a black QB longer than the oilers/titans warren moon/ steve mcnair

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Warren Moon might be one of only five to throw for over 50,000 but he is a wife beater and a piece of shit.

All I got to say is DALLAS COWBOYS!----allright fellas, bring on the flames

flames are not needed when you are talking about the cowgirls. How dare you bad mouth warren moon, the media gets ahold of something and blows it up. Jordan beat his wife according to the media, is he a loser too????????? How about the others in some heat, Ray Lewis, Allen Iverson, Glen Robinson, Randy Moss, the list just goes on and on.... Dont single a person out for some hear say bullshit the media feed you with a sliver spoon, if you personally witnessed, then open your mouth but if you listen to those left wing sensationalist your are no smarter than a man who cant read at all............

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I liked warren moon on the field.

i will give you the one and only reason that i hated the oilers

BUD ADAMS

everytime we had a good team, it stole the spotlight from him and he would make a change.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Titans are my team but Eddie is not going to do anything till we get a fullback for him. Mcnair is starting to come around finally. Eddie has to bring his A game this year or were not going to do shit.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Bigbear
    the media gets ahold of something and blows it up. Jordan beat his wife according to the media, is he a loser too????????? How about the others in some heat, Ray Lewis, Allen Iverson, Glen Robinson, Randy Moss, the list just goes on and on.... , if you personally witnessed, then open your mouth but if you listen to those left wing sensationalist your are no smarter than a man who cant read at all............
    First off, Moon has been a known wife beater for many years. Confessed and proven. The others that you have mentioned I have heard nothing about, but if they do beat their wife, they are peices of shit as well(EVEN THE ALL MIGHTY JORDAN).
    Blown up by the media or not, if a hand is raised to a woman, the man raising is a piece of shit. I have never witnessed the actions by Moon. If I did, I would throw down with him. I don't tolerate women beaters and I don't like sympathizers of them either.

Back to your thread. I do not like the Titans.(probably about as much as you like the Cowboys)
    I think Fisher is top rank coach, but with an owner like Adams, your team is doomed(and no, I don't like Jones). Eddie had his glory years already. He'll have nothing better then a 2.4 avg. and a few TD's.

My favorite moment that I remember about Moon's dumb ass and the Oilers was when Frank "no name" Reich led the Bills to a 35 point comeback to beat the chokers out of the playoffs.

As for the advancement of black QB's, thats a crock of horse shit. I dont give a damn what fucking color they are, may the best QB play. I truly believe the best decisions been made throughout time...stats prove it.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    well back in the day black qb werent given a chance..even nfl players from that time period have said that they have seen black qbs that were better than them and werent given a chance because they were black. but things have changed now and i do believe that the best qb starts anywhere football is played highschool,ncaa and nfl. but that wasnt the case when guys like moon 1st started to qb, if u dont belive me read up on the subject and u will see alot of nfl players tell about discrimanation at the qb position back in the day. but like i said that is no longer the case now the best man wins the role.

Also Jeff Fisher has the mullet, the most popular hair style around!!!!

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    i am from brentwood, outside nashville. ive been watching the titans a long time. eddie george has been running like a BITCH! like a scared bitch. he doesnt put himself on the line. hes slow as fuck too. i could be running the ball better than that, literally. rumors that hes gay too.

Come on lets not flame Eddie dont forget the elite company he belongs too, and how can you say he is gay? besides even if he was gay does that effect his football? Open your mind my friend.

i dont care whether or not he's gay...just what i've heard. the fact is he isnt such a badass. he's been playing like shit. afraid to put his neck on the line.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by FaTbAcK
    My favorite moment that I remember about Moon's dumb ass and the Oilers was when Frank "no name" Reich led the Bills to a 35 point comeback to beat the chokers out of the playoffs.

No name? Reich was the shit!

That was one of my fondest moments as a Bills fan. Greatest comeback ever.

Only thing interesting about the oilers was Buddy Ryan busting that dude right in the jaw or was that the Eagles?

neo1605 is offline Banned
    Titans!!

hey testtubebaby
    eddie has been playin hurt thats why he was runnin like that last season...he should be back 100% this season and ready to run over people.its obvious u havent been watchin eddie that long because u would know that last season was hes only bad seaon, look at his stats eddie is a great rb...hes rushed over 1200 yards every season except for last year. and even last year he was less than 70 yards away from 1000.everybody in the nfl has bad seasons espically when your playin hurt and cant go 100% so next time u want to make a comment know what your talkin about.peace

i actually have been watching....considering i have season tickets BUDDY! he's just not that great of a RB to begin with. so next time you wanna comment, know what you're talkin bout.

MAN WHAT R U TALKIN ABOUT NOT A GOOD RUNNIN BACK?????
    it dosnt matter if u have season tickets my 99 year old grandmother can have season tickets but that dosnt mean she KNOWS anything about football and its obvious u r in that category. comapare this numbers i guess next your goin to be tellin me marshall is not a good runnin back.if i was u i wouldnt even respond to this because its obvious to me and everyone else u dont know what your talkin about.

marshalls runnin numbers
    YEAR TEAM G GS Att Yds Avg Lg TD
    1994 Indianapolis Colts 16 16 314 1282 4.1 52 11
    1995 Indianapolis Colts 16 16 289 1078 3.7 40 11
    1996 Indianapolis Colts 13 13 198 587 3.0 43 7
    1997 Indianapolis Colts 16 16 264 1054 4.0 45 7
    1998 Indianapolis Colts 16 15 324 1319 4.1 68t 6
    1999 St. Louis Rams 16 16 253 1381 5.5 58 7
    2000 St. Louis Rams 14 14 253 1359 5.4 36 18
    2001 St. Louis Rams 14 14 260 1382 5.3 71t 12
    2002 St. Louis Rams 0 0 0 0 0.0 -- 0
    TOTAL 9 NFL Seasons 121 120 2155 9442 4.4 71t 79

eddies numbers
    YEAR TEAM G GS Att Yds Avg Lg TD
    1996 Houston Oilers 16 16 335 1368 4.1 76 8
    1997 Tennessee Oilers 16 16 357 1399 3.9 30 6
    1998 Tennessee Oilers 16 16 348 1294 3.7 37t 5
    1999 Tennessee Titans 16 16 320 1304 4.1 40 9
    2000 Tennessee Titans 16 16 403 1509 3.7 35t 14
    2001 Tennessee Titans 16 16 315 939 3.0 27 5
    2002 Tennessee Titans 0 0 0 0 0.0 -- 0
    TOTAL 7 NFL Seasons 96 96 2078 7813 3.8 76 47

i rest my case, marshall has 2 more season in hes belt more than eddie plus marshall is in a offense that opens up the box for him to run because the rams passin game is so lethal.do u even know what i mean when i say opens up the box???even when he was in indy they had a great passin game.get my point eddie dosnt have a wide open offense but he still gets the job done and more.

true that...

DAMN MY MAN SHONUFF!!!! I gotta give you pounds on that one. That stat comparison is the same as getting dunked on so hard your nose breaks. I bet anyone who questions eddie now feels about as big as this period . LOL they can all talk the talk but the fact is Eddie is still the man, he is healty this season and so is Mcnair! Did you see he was 5 for 5 with a touchdown in the scrimmige against the Fish.

lol...hey fatback i dont even know why this kid steped to me about football??u know how i feel about the game. lol yeah bigbear i guess i did dunk on him pretty hard...those kinds of people r my pet peeve i guess u colud say guys that shoot off at the mouth about pro athletes when they have NO idea what those guys go trough day in and out especially during season...at least before u say somebody is bad u should atleast look at there stats...just like the eye in the sky, stats dont lie. but i didnt have to look at stats for eddie already knew he is a good rb, just had to prove it to testtubebaby u see he hasnt replied yet

i think the titans need to draft or get a elite reciver so they can stretch the field.with a qb that good u need a moss,owens,johnson,harrison,smith type of reicever.
    i didnt get to see the game..he must have been on fire 5 for 5 td, i wish he would have played the whole game.

shonuff wrote -
    i think the titans need to draft or get a elite reciver so they can stretch the field.with a qb that good u need a moss,owens,johnson,harrison,smith type of reicever.

WHO WOULDNT WANT ONE OF THOSE DAWG!!!

fatback wrote WHO WOULDNT WANT ONE OF THOSE DAWG!!!

tru dat... but thats what they need and they should do whateva possible to get it.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    OMG........how can someone say that Eddie George isnt a good RB. Lets see, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, Eddie was ripping shit up with the Buckeyes then he came to the NFL and it carried over, lets not forget that a few short seasons ago he was a key factor to the Titans making to the Super Bowl. I'm not saying that he's the best RB in the league, but he's definately in the top 10, if not the top 5

Nicely put, I think the key to the titans sucess is going to be there newly aquired full backs, holcombe and Comella. With this Eddie will be outstanding. Last time he had a pro bowl full back blocking for him (neal) the titans went to the superbowl and came up 1 yard short....(sad sad day) look for them to take it all this year.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know if they will take it all this year, but I think that they will make a good run at it, if Mcnair can find his rhythm early on in the season, then they will be okay offensively, and they have a fairly sturdy defense, so as along as the O can put together some drives, and eat the clock while putting up some points and keep the D off the field a bit more than last year, the Titans should turn some heads this season I think

Did anyone catch the game last night, The titans first team didnt even give the raiders a first down. They had to score with there first team on our 2nd and 3rd teams. Boy they are looking sharp.

I was at that game. The first 7 mins of the game was awsome. Then the rest of the game pretty muched sucked. One good thing is I met Joe Theisman after the game and got an autograph.

$uperman is offline Member
    eddie is a freaking work horse.... say what cha want , i like the dude.

mique is offline Junior Member
    Who are the Titans?

Thread Information