Thread: Sooner QB

bowonly is offline Associate Member

Talking Sooner QB

No question that OU had some great running backs... and I think we can say now that OU has a quarterback also!!!

This reminds me when HAPPY GILMORE looks over at shooter and says..."ohh, Happy knows how to putt now"

BOOOOOOMER....

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i'm very optomistic about the sooners this season but until we get past texas i'm not ready to talk national championsip but i will say sam bradford is the real deal.

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    Haven't really been following much this year how're they doing?

Quote Originally Posted by haskell954 View Post
    Haven't really been following much this year how're they doing?
    they are 9-1 with their loss to colorado in boulder, they were up 24-7 in the second half and there were 2 interceptions that hit the receivers right in the hands and they both turned into scores for the buffs and there were 2 missed calls (an obvious hold on a long punt return that set up the game winning fg and a halo violation that caused reggie smith to muff a punt that led to a colorado td). they should be 10-0 and the clear cut #1 team in the nation but they are #4 in the bcs and #3 in the ap, coaches and harris polls.

Thomass is offline New Member
    shot at the ncaa

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    I think OU can make it to the national title game. They will run the table the rest of the way and beat a perfect Kansas team. That win will help boost there BCS rating. And I think Oregon and LSU will loose. I know I may be out on a limb on this one, but I see OU and West Virginia will be playing for the National Title.

Quote Originally Posted by teddykgb29 View Post
    I think OU can make it to the national title game. They will run the table the rest of the way and beat a perfect Kansas team. That win will help boost there BCS rating. And I think Oregon and LSU will loose. I know I may be out on a limb on this one, but I see OU and West Virginia will be playing for the National Title.
    i've had a feeling thing would be shook up and it would be an ou wv bcs championship. with oregon losing last night it's a very real possability if lsu got knocked off in the sec championship.

Thread Information