BayouPumps is offline Associate Member

New Orleans Saints/Hornets

any fans out there besides me?

Check this out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Orleans Saints/Hornets-hornet_saints.jpg  

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Not a fan but you guys took a corner that I liked. Mike McKenzie was a very good bump-and-run corner when he was with the Green Bay Packers. I wish we had him and gave you guys Al Harris instead.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i'm a mav's fan but i did root for the hornets when they were in okc for 2 seasons and i still root for them now as alot of okies do. i'm sure the people in oklahoma are happy to get their own nba team next year but we sure loved the hornets and they will always be loved by oklahoman's. chris paul is the man!

Mike McKenzie is our very best corner no question I surely hope he is ready for training camp this year, he had that acl injury last year and had surgury this offseason.

I hear yah with the Hornets, we haven't had a NBA team in the Big Easy since the Jazz so I just kinda did a bandwagon where Shaq went and play because I used to go watch him all the time at LSU when I was a kid. But now we have our own team I guess I gotta reprisent.

Who Dat? Da Hornets

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    ima hornet hating fan..lol ima mav fan. yall just outplayed our asses...nobody on the mavs wanted it!! ughhhh!!! i was seriously pissed off for about a week..yall outplayed us, wanted it more, played more balls to the wall...mavs just let their vaginas show...poor poor poor..

CASHLS is offline Junior Member
    Yes Big Saints fan. I sure get tired of saying maybe next year. Last season was one of the most disappointing ever. A good defense would sure help.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I'm not a fan of either but Reggie Bush was awesome to watch in college and CP3 is badass so I keep up with both the teams just to see what those two players are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by CASHLS View Post
    Yes Big Saints fan. I sure get tired of saying maybe next year. Last season was one of the most disappointing ever. A good defense would sure help.
    I think we should be pleasantly surprised this year if everyone can stay healthy. Morgan, Vilma, Ellis should make a huge impact on defense and Ellis should take the double teams off of Will Smith and Charles Grant. We also have a new coach so hopefully he knows what a blitz is. Seems like everytime we blitzed last year we made something good happen...ok sometimes it was a Jasin David burnt for a TD but most of the time it was something good for us.

Who Dat in da Superbowl!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    I'm not a fan of either but Reggie Bush was awesome to watch in college and CP3 is badass so I keep up with both the teams just to see what those two players are up to.
    O and Reggie Bush will have his breakout year this year BOOK IT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    O and Reggie Bush will have his breakout year this year BOOK IT

It wouldn't surprise me. He's obviously shown signs of how good he can be but just can't do it every game...yet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hE-tmbX4Mmc

flashes...this is his year of consistency I can feel it.

CJN1717 is offline Junior Member
    Life long Saints fan and just recently took notice of Chris Paul. Grew up about 7 miles from downtown New Orleans then joined military now live in Dallas (Hate the Cowboys) Game 7 Monday night is huge. I hope the Hornets smash the Spurs, I honestly liked the spurs until the other night on ESPN when I heard the crowd cheering "HORRY, HORRY, HORRY" over and over again after he fouled David West and West was carried to the locker rooms. I am in no way saying Horry did it on purpose but the fans showed how classless they can be.

touche bro, that is right up there with chitcago fans holding up that sign...the thing about the big easy if someone was holding a sign like that and some tragedy happened in some other state..he would probably catch an asskicking because we not aholes in the South. I am from Thibodaux btw graduated highschool in slidell and joined the militar myself in 1999. I live in San Diego for now just moved from Hawaii

Blog Entries
    Sorry about your Hornets but you should have no shame! They're gonna be good for years to come if they can keep the core there.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    that pic would make a good wallpaper. And Chris Paul is one of the most exciting players I have ever seen. I only hope he stays on track. Unlike D Wade.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Saints fan here and I'm from new england. I have a sickly amount of jerseys and a good portion of them are saints. 2 colston 2 bush 2 brees 1 vilma a mccalister jersey even though i wouldnt wear it he was a big part of the team. I love watching the saints play and last year was so embarassing to lose from a few shanked field goals in what should have been the clutch. Saints dont have many draft picks this year but i expect defense. darren sharper was a good move @ safety. and mike mckenzie being released kind of sucks but he didnt play much anyways

Thread Information