Thread: Terrel Owens

tt333 is offline Senior Member

Terrel Owens

This is what he said on the front of the new ESPN Magazine

"Guys are beating their wifes, Getting DUI's and doing drugs, and I get National attention for a sharpie?"

Which I think its crazy also. Let them celebrate after they score a TD. Fuck, If i was making millions of dollars I would do whatever the hell I wanted.

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    NFL = NO FUN LEAUGE!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    They ban some of the dumbest shit, its a game, let them have some fun. Of course there is still that thin line between fun and taunting/unsportsmanlike behavior. I remember i think it was the rams who used to that one dance in the endzone that was pretty cool and they banned that, then i think earlier this season it was Vick who threw the football into the crowd and they fined him like 5 or 10 g's. C'mon there still in the entertainment buisness, and they're not offending anyone. I don't mind seeing a guy just hand the ball to the ref after a TD but u gotta love the dancin.

I'm sure if i said something statistically wrong, oc will correct me in like the next 5 min like he usually does

Thats what I use to like about football, touchdown celebration. Deion Sanders always had a good endzone dance. The Rams, I think it was the bob and weave. Falcons, the dirty bird. Packers, Lambeu Leap.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Anyone remember the Icky shuffle?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I personally do not like Terrel Owens at all. He's a just a down right conceided, cocky, and childish player. He's got talent but he will never be a "hero" in the NFL, same thing with Moss.

I do agree that the NFL is turning into pee-wee. Some of the new rules they are establishing areridiculous and are only going to get worse.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Pheedno: Your right Terrel Owens in cocky, arrogant, conceided and all that other good stuff, but like him or not, he's probably the best receiver in the game right now.....as far as him not being a hero, you may be right, but only time will tell i suppose

Originally posted by Fullback57
    Pheedno: Your right Terrel Owens in cocky, arrogant, conceided and all that other good stuff, but like him or not, he's probably the best receiver in the game right now.....as far as him not being a hero, you may be right, but only time will tell i suppose

I think Harrison is the best in the game right now. Owens has what it takes to succeed in the NFL, but I would never route for his team. At least I don't have to worry about the Cowboys ever picking him up. They wouldn't have'em

chinups Guest
    TO and Randy are different. TO is great. I speak from the outside being a Giant fan. TO is just very serious about what he does, gotta love that. You see his physique.. DAMN!!!

chinups Guest
    Randy is a punk

Originally posted by chinups
    TO and Randy are different. TO is great. I speak from the outside being a Giant fan. TO is just very serious about what he does, gotta love that. You see his physique.. DAMN!!!

TO is a jacked mofo. 400Lb incline BP.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Terrel Owens is definatly one of the best recievers in the game today, but ever? No way, no one right now will ever take the best ever tital away from Jerry Rice. Someday maybe, but as long as he is still playing, he will not be topped. As for all these new rules, they suck. You cannot even lay someone out these days without getting fined. Might as well start playing flag football.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    And Randy Moss is just cocky. If he just played the game, he would be 100%better than he is now.

chinups Guest
    Hail to the king Jerry. I love Jerry Rice, Classy ass mofo.....MJ of FB

Originally posted by wcoveyjr
    Terrel Owens is definatly one of the best recievers in the game today, but ever? No way, no one right now will ever take the best ever tital away from Jerry Rice. Someday maybe,

I don't know anyone who thinks he's the best ever. Jerry Rice's stats will never be matched simply for the fact that he has been incredibly lucky with his health in the NFL. I mean the average career for an NFL player is 2.4yrs.
    No wide reciever will last as long with a stellar team like SF was to ignite Rice's career. 200TD's, the closest to him is emmit with 155TD's. I don't see anyone beating that record, at least not in my life time.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    TO is what a reciver should be. I mean look at him, he talks the shit, and he backs everything he says up.

Moss talks shit, give me the ball, but he dont back it up. I dont care if hes a loud mouth, i would rather have him on my team, more then any other receiver in the league.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Ohh yeah, and what about marvan harrison. I mean he is gonna break some records. first guy to 700 catchs.

Originally posted by footballcat
    Ohh yeah, and what about marvan harrison. I mean he is gonna break some records. first guy to 700 catchs.
    Aslo the first reciever with 100rec. 4 years straight. Personally, I think he is the top reciever in the game.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    moss has the potential to be the best ever, regardless of what he does off the gridiron, or if hes a dick on the field, you cant deny his talent! if he put a 100% effort into fball, he could easily take down rice's records.

Moss is a fucking baby. He first he tells reporters that he does not try in every play, and like 4 weeks ago on the last play of the game culpepper threw a hailmary and all four receviers went out and moss didnt even move two feet off the line. Theres no point in that. Moss is not even one of the top 5 recivers in the league. And as long as TO there, Moss will never be the best. TO runs his mouth and all that crazy shit, but he backs it up, he doesnt quit on the team when there losing.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    TestTube: ya thats IF he were to put in 100% effort at all times.....maybe its just me but I cant see that happening for Moss, dont get me wrong he' s one of the top receivers in the game right now, but I honestly dont think that at this point in his game, that he's on the same level as Jerry Rice, Terrel Owens, Tim Brown,and Marvin Harrison just to name a few............but this is just my opinion though.

Thread Information