I hate Sidney Crosby

Just thought I'd share...

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    He's no Sean "Sloppy 2nds" Avery

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i hate him too haha. dont like his attitude

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i feel like kicking your asses. crosby is the man. he's not as good as malkin but he's a great player and thats not easy being only 5'11'' in the nhl
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i feel like kicking your asses. crosby is the man. he's not as good as malkin but he's a great player and thats not easy being only 5'11'' in the nhl
    Yeah he is talented but he is such a d-bag. There are numerous clips of him taking dives and faking injuries. I personally have a lot more respect and feel that Alexander Ovechkin is a much better player. The dude is like 6'3" 225lbs and can throw his weight around, yet also just as talented, if not better than Crosby. Crosby attitude kills everything.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Crosby has all the talent in the world but I agree, he's a d-bag.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To each his own I think he is great for hockey. Pens are taking the cup this year.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    He would be good for hockey if he grew up. He crys/complains during and after the games just to attempt to get his way. The Pens have a chance at the cup because the EAST is so weak but I still think it will be either Detroit (hopefully) or San Jose.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    San Jose is tough this year! Crosby is a baby but he is definately one of the top 5 players in the game if not they top. Find me a top tier athlete that is not a whiney bitch

ClubberLangsUncle is offline Junior Member
    Gretzky cried more then any player in history, dont forget Sids age, he started at 17, plus hes so good the spotlight is on him all the time, teams have to hook, hold and cheep shot him just to slow him down. There are 5 players on every team alot worse then Sid, most people who bitch about him dont watch him play, just go by what that Idiot ex coach from the islanders said in an interview once. Hes not a cheep shit artist like Ovechkin, and Is a way better playmaker. So suck on that crosby haters.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i'm not a pens fan, but the kids that live in the apartment above me are all from ptown so i like to fake fun of crosby.

ClubberLangsUncle is offline Junior Member
    Did yins all see Sid drop the gloves today and kick some ass $$$$

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubberLangsUncle View Post
    Did yins all see Sid drop the gloves today and kick some ass $$$$
    yins? you are SO from Pennsylvania! lol

AnabolicApocalypse is offline New Member
    Sidney Crosby is the biggest douchebag that has every stepped onto an ice rink. In a game against the Panthers, off the faceoff, he attacked Brett McLean with no provocation whatsoever. McLean didn't even know what was going on. When a fight happens, 2 players are supposed to agree that they're gonna fight("you wanna do this?") something like that. Crosby just pulled McLean's jersey over his head and started punching him like the the little bitch that Crosby is. Also in another game against the Panthers in 2009, when Keith Ballard delivered one of the best hits I've ever seen a Panther make on Evgeni Malkin, Crosby tried to fight Ballard, even when it was obvious that it was a clean hit. Let Crosby try that shit with guys like Jordin Tootoo or Chris Pronger or some of the other gritty guys in the NHL and see how he does then. SIDNEY CROSBY NEEDS TO GROW UP AND STOP WITH THE TOUGH GUY ACT!!! P.S. If one more person compares Sidney Crosby to Wayne Gretzky I'm gonna go crazy. Sidney Crosby is not, and will never be nearly as good as Gretzky was BOTTOM LINE. Hes not even better than Alex Ovechkin, or Malkin, IMO.
    Last edited by AnabolicApocalypse; 09-25-2009 at 12:01 AM.

Thread Information