Thread: Percy Harvin

Percy Harvin

i wonder if percy is on some illegals substances , gaining 30 pounds in the offseason is kinda of suspect.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Who is he?

Fotball player from the florida gators.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    It wouldn't surprise me. He looks like he's in damn good shape there! He doesn't look that big on the field though.

He also could be a product of finally getting a real nutrition and workout plan like many college athletes who haven't had to work hard to get there.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    he could be just a very gifted athlete that works his but off on the practice field and the weight room. i'm sure a ton of those guys use aas and maybe he has but i believe there are also that 1 or 2% that are just genetic freaks like adrian peterson.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely. Have you seen him from a little while back. He has doubled his size in a very short amount of time

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Good god. I am now wondering how the hell he is so fast. He is much thicker that i thought. He is a hell of a football player though and I hope he has a home in the NFL

He reminds me of a Reggie Bush type of player. Better reciever than Reggie but Bush definately had the edge running.

Yea if you looked at him last year, he was scronny only weighing about 170-175...now hes close to 200-205. how do these guys get away with using aas

I hate to sound naive but someone mentioned it above that these kids are just kids, 18 to 21, and have probably never had a healthy diet and they have some top notch strength coaches and programs. That being said though he does have a suspicious physique. Either way that kid can play some ball

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    He's a poor mans Reggie Bush.

He will be better than Reggie

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    umm he came out of high school 188 and at the end of the 2008 year was 195... where are people getting 30 pounds from?? I don't have a masters in math but i'm only seeing a difference of 7 pounds

now about how muscluar he is. one that picture is taken in a pose where he is flexed. and two Florida has one of the best gyms for their football teams i have ever seen. and yes i have been in it a few times, its right under the south end zone.. they also have amazing strength coachs. why else do you think they are always known for having amazing speed and hard hitting players..

Also remember he has taken alot of time off, even during the season because of injury but was still working out with the team. So he had alittle more time to build and work out without worrying about a game on saturday

I hope harvin the best in the pros, i think he should have stayed. but wish him the best.
    Last edited by quarry206; 02-07-2009 at 06:32 PM.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^very well said! Players at that level are specimens that benefit from great programs like Florida. Not every athlete that puts on a couple pounds of muscle a year (especially at that age) are using AAS.

They are young, eating right for probably the first time in their lifes, and working out twice a day. It makes perfect sense to me.

Anyone think he will get meaningful carries in the pros or just be a reciever?

Thread Information