stang is offline Associate Member

Tiger woods

Is done its all over for him

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    kewl!!!!

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    he is the man....simple

bobawpsol is offline New Member
    If he doesnt win another major this year he probably wont break jacks record.

kb24 is offline Junior Member
    ya he looks done

MHouse is offline Junior Member
    He looked pretty good at the Arnold Palmer. We'll see how he does at Augusta next weekend. Vegas has him as the odds on favorite. I believe 4-1.

Fari is offline New Member
    He just won and showed everyone that you can't keep a good man down! booyah lol must've all the ladies killing his test and energy

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by MHouse View Post
    He looked pretty good at the Arnold Palmer. We'll see how he does at Augusta next weekend. Vegas has him as the odds on favorite. I believe 4-1.
    Lay lay lay, these are terrible odds, i give 4-1 to make the cut.

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    Give Tiger a break. Obama is screwing the wole country!

MHouse is offline Junior Member
    I agree that 4-1 is a joke, but Tiger is definitely making the cut. Augusta plays to his strengths, but I still don't think he wins.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Fari View Post
    He just won and showed everyone that you can't keep a good man down! booyah lol must've all the ladies killing his test and energy
    good man? Pfttt

I mean he's one of the, if not the, best golfers on the planet! He has achieved more than others have in half the time, so that is something to feel good about. Plus he has paid for his "transgressions" and had to endure a stress level that most people will never face in their lives. He fought injury and even fought a recent book about him and once again Tiger Woods is a champion for the 72nd time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fari View Post
    I mean he's one of the, if not the, best golfers on the planet! He has achieved more than others have in half the time, so that is something to feel good about. Plus he has paid for his "transgressions" and had to endure a stress level that most people will never face in their lives. He fought injury and even fought a recent book about him and once again Tiger Woods is a champion for the 72nd time.
    Thanks for reminding me to get that book geez i almost forgot
    and start another one
    i hope he twists that knee in the first round or better yet a practice round so i dont have to see his face amid that beautiful golf course

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    Thanks for reminding me to get that book geez i almost forgot
    and start another one
    i hope he twists that knee in the first round or better yet a practice round so i dont have to see his face amid that beautiful golf course
    i heard that he was training with the navy seals and one of them leg swept him in a drill and that is how his knee got jacked up.

and i wish i could be at the masters, i keep putting in for practice round tickets!
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 04-02-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Hahah you really don't like him one bit huh!? would be funny to see the footage of him getting leg sweeped and then crying like a tiger after! lol

lol...no...i never liked him...goes way back to the super duper fist pumping on the green i just remembered but then all the club slamming and cussing when he hit a errant shot and the nastiness to the crowd...
    my dad used to say how he never like jack nicklaus and i never understood that but i think i see it now...he said jack was called the bear cuz how he was with the fans/crowds....my dad liked lee trevino and arnie, etc....i always like jack nickaus and tom watson and phil mickelson..couples...friendly ppl
    lol
    tiger is a badass golfer i will never take that away from him...but yes, i do not like him
    ppl say how golf is better with him in the field...i beg to differ..i enjoyed last years season immensely...lol

gonna be fun this week though...i gotta pick my venue cuz like ragin i doubt i'll score tickets to augusta...lol

i didnt hit the 64 million lottery

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    lol...no...i never liked him...goes way back to the super duper fist pumping on the green i just remembered but then all the club slamming and cussing when he hit a errant shot and the nastiness to the crowd...
    my dad used to say how he never like jack nicklaus and i never understood that but i think i see it now...he said jack was called the bear cuz how he was with the fans/crowds....my dad liked lee trevino and arnie, etc....i always like jack nickaus and tom watson and phil mickelson..couples...friendly ppl
    lol
    tiger is a badass golfer i will never take that away from him...but yes, i do not like him
    ppl say how golf is better with him in the field...i beg to differ..i enjoyed last years season immensely...lol

gonna be fun this week though...i gotta pick my venue cuz like ragin i doubt i'll score tickets to augusta...lol

i didnt hit the 64 million lottery
    yup jpkman, no lottery winnings for me either. one thing that sucks for me is, i will be traveling for the holidays so will only get to catch bits n pieces of coverage.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Noticed Tiger has taken a little more friendlier position with the fans. Seems to be sticking around and signing autographs, and even playing the Pebble Beach Pro-Am, which is usually the type of tournament that he avoids.

Anyways, I don't know if I'd say that I want him to win, but it would be nice to have him in contention going into Sunday. Like him or not, it always makes it fun when he's lurking at the top of the leader board.

i'd be the biggest heckler he'd ever meet

i woulda took on his caddy before but now i like stevie

lmao

go rory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Do golfers have any rules against using?

not atm, tiger actually "suggested" it ...imo, i thought at one point he might have...but i dont think they test...not 100% sure

Thread Information