Ochosiete is offline Female Member

STEELERS vs. broncos

I'm so sick and tired of hearing "Let's see if Tim Tebow can have success against a real defense." Tebow will be given the opportunity (good luck with that) to silence his critics for good up against the elite defensive unit of MY Pittsburgh Steelers. Against Dick LeBeau's 11 hitmen, though, the Denver Broncos savior won't be able to put together yet another miraculous victory.

For those doubting Pittsburgh because of key injuries.... Get over it. Unlike other teams, Pittsburgh is NOT one dimensional. If Ben goes down, Charlie Batch steps up. Mendenhall hurt? Redman and Moore step up.. And the list goes on.

The Steelers won't massacre the mile high ponies but they will win.
    I just need Hines, Troy, Markice, James, Larry, and all the other veterans to step it up and help our new boys remain calm in these high intensity playoff games..

Pittsburgh baby!!!!!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    definitely watching this game

i like both teams and really hadnt given the broncs a chance

i was just looking back and noticed that the steelers 4 losses were to great defenses(all 3 teams allowed less than 300points for the season): ravens twice, sf, and houston

what is pitt gonna do diff if and when the face baltimore for a third time this year or will the ravens swoop and sweep

Ochosiete is offline Female Member
    Sounds good but as we all know from experience, Baltimore crumbles in the post season.. I mean they crumble... What happens when Pitt enters through Wildcard?? SUPERBOWL BABY!!

And to keep it 100% real, the fact BAL has beaten us horribly makes us want it EVEN MORE!!

Stay tuned folks....

Quote Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    Sounds good but as we all know from experience, Baltimore crumbles in the post season.. I mean they crumble... What happens when Pitt enters through Wildcard?? SUPERBOWL BABY!!

And to keep it 100% real, the fact BAL has beaten us horribly makes us want it EVEN MORE!!

Stay tuned folks....
    thats one fact for sure...good luck to your team

ukcat2012 is offline New Member
    As i said in another thread i absolutely HATE the Steelers, but i hate losing money too. Of course the one time i bet on the Steelers they lose. But, at the end of the day it was money well spent. I am sure they will be back next year dominating as usual.

rarely is there usual in the nfl

wheres ocho siete

87????????????????????????????????

Yes you are correct, but you have to admit the Steelers are generally a top tier team year in and year out.

Quote Originally Posted by ukcat2012 View Post
    Yes you are correct, but you have to admit the Steelers are generally a top tier team year in and year out.
    yessir cant remember when they werent in the hunt...maybe once or twice?

teams are delicate and the nfl is competitive it wont be easy ever

^^ Who is your team?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember when the Raiders were a force to be reconned with. Damn, that was, lessee..... shit, when was that? =)

Quote Originally Posted by ukcat2012 View Post
    ^^ Who is your team?
    born in clearwater raised in tampa so root for bucs

been cowboy fan whole nfl watching life(was the biggest danny white / tony dorsette / etc. fan

no i just love the competition mostly, the science of the game, hopefully the violence of it (if it continues lol)

i look around the league looking for loud mouths /arrogant bastards/ ppl who do "touchdown dances" when they steal those dances from insurance companies.....so i can root against them

i have a knack for watching bad calls/missed calls/20 minute booth reviews then comeback with a bad call...lol

i watch ridiculous rules being implemented into the league...you cant hit high, you cant hit low......

blah blah blah

RIGHT NOW THE BRONCOS!!!!!!! IF THEY LOSE, THE PATS, NEVER GREENBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I never would have guessed the Broncos wold win this game. Of course I am glad they did because as a Patriots fan the Steelers were a scary match up and I think the Pats woud have lost that game. So thank you Tebow for coming to Foxborough and getting your butt kicked.

gonna be a better game than last i think tiger

glad your up and posting bro

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I never would have guessed the Broncos wold win this game. Of course I am glad they did because as a Patriots fan the Steelers were a scary match up and I think the Pats woud have lost that game. So thank you Tebow for coming to Foxborough and getting your butt kicked.

Well i root for the Bengals so i don't have much to cheer for during the play offs. I didn't choose to root for the Bengals just like i didn't choose to be a Uk fan, but it's in my blood and i was born into it. As much as i hate(d) florida in football i have for some reason always rooted for Tebow. But regardless of what teams are on the field i love to see "good" football.

As for as all new ridiculous rules being implemented i predict within five years they will be going to a flag football league only.

juicejunky is offline New Member
    i can still not believe that overtime lob against IKE Taylor of all people ! im just glad to see that the broncos were on the super high from beating my steelers and went against the pats and got ****ing embarrassed ! now i guess i'll have to root for the 49ers to win i think they deserve it as much as any other team

Thread Information