aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member

Broncos vs. Patriots

This should be an interesting matchup considering the newly aquired momentum that the broncos have. I'm sure the patriots will lookup how they got to Tebow last time and try to find away to exploit him again. The problem for the pats is that they have one of the worsts defenses in the league(last if I am not mistaken). The broncos have one of the best. I think it will be up to the offense of the broncos to be able to exploit the defense of the pats this week.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    The last time they played each other the Broncos were all over the Patriots in the running game. Well over 100 yards in the first quarter if I am right. Then there were the fumbles and the interceptions by Tebow and the Patriots took full advantage of it. If the Broncos can play lock down defense and stay at least 10 points ahead they can beat the Pats. The problem the Broncos are going to have is they are not going to be able to stop Rob Gronkowski and Wes Welker the whole game. The Pats have no running game and yes the defense is absolutely horrid, but Gronkowski has been an absolute beast all year and Welker, well he just like Linus' blanket.
    So best of luck to the Broncos but I think the Patriots are gonna win this one big like last game.
    Plus do not forget the Pats rehired McDaniels as the offensive coordinator and he designed the offense Tebow is running.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    cant wait

if i HAD to bet i'd bet brady and boys

think if the broncs take care of the ball like against the steelers the game will be a close one

agree gronk is a beast and brady is a surgeon and the linus comparison was spot on

tebow has the work ethic and the heart of a lion

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    if i put money down it would be on the Pats..BUT, the first game was lost by the broncos more than won by the patriots because of the three turn overs at the 20 (two fumbles and an INT) if you give Brady a short field like that over and over its always going to equal an easy win.

Thread Information