Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member

NBA Playoff Talk and Predictions...

Lets hear it -

Who's your team?
    Where's the big upset?
    Who's looking best?
    Predictions?

Anything else there's questions o plenty.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    I think okc has the most talent

Likes r Orlando ofcourse then Boston then LA then okc, Dallas, san ant, Indiana...would b more than happy of either of those got the title

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    I think okc has the most talent

Likes r Orlando ofcourse then Boston then LA then okc, Dallas, san ant, Indiana...would b more than happy of either of those got the title
    If LA can take down OKC i think they take the title...

Dallas is done for arn't they? OKC swept them.

I think the Heat will take on the 6er's in the East Conf Finals and hopefully the 6ers take it, i don't remember the last time the 6ers even won a title.....since Dr. J? hahah.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Rooting for te Celtics and whoever plays against Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Rooting for te Celtics and whoever plays against Miami.
    I would love to see Boston get another, I like all those guys and they don't got much time left. KG was my favorite player when i was younger.

I'm in the same boat, I hope the Heat crumble. It's a stretch but I hope the Knicks pull something out of there ass haha, that would be great. I wonder how many Heat/LeBron fans there are on this board.

There's been talk and rumors about moving Ray Allen and Rondo, who knows what will happen to Boston next year. They need another big man though to be lethal again.

There's a lebron thread...its titles BELIEVE IT OR NOT...is he the cough cough best ever cough...
    Doesnt make any sense

Yes dirk got a big fat one up his arse reckon someone onnthe other team shoulda been called dirk Idk

That had to give okc a good boost of confidence to sweep the def champs

Boston looking Sharp so far tonite

Yea they do, game started not to long ago. Magic are hangin on by a thread, somebody else is watching something in my house so i just keep switching to check the score. Everytime i switch orlando is chipping away at the deficient.

Man this TV doesn't have a HD receiver, the game looks like a super nintendo game lol.

Why is Howard not playing for ORL? Especially when Hibbert is still in the game, that guy is a monster..

Howard is having back issues. But I also think he sat out so Orlando would loose because he wants Van Gundy gone and if they made it out o the first round those two would have had to get a summer home together and work crap out...lol

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    KG was my favorite player when i was younger.
    The Big Ticket went the f$ck off in game 6. Holy crap I love when KG gets pissed. 28 points 14 rebounds and a number of blocks. Not bad for a 36 year old i the NBA.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I hate the NBA

Howard is having back issues. But I also think he sat out so Orlando would loose because he wants Van Gundy gone and if they made it out o the first round those two would have had to get a summer home together and work crap out...lol
    Yea I agree with you, Howard's passion and desire was in the shitter, either him or Van Gundy will be gone next season. There will be some moves and changes in Orlando next year.

The Big Ticket went the f$ck off in game 6. Holy crap I love when KG gets pissed. 28 points 14 rebounds and a number of blocks. Not bad for a 36 year old i the NBA.
    KG is the shit, I love his style of play and to know he still has it in him. This guy has been in the NBA since he was 18 to if i'm not mistaken, coming straight out from highschool. I can't even imagine going from highschool straight to the NBA, that has to be the life.

The way he put the Hawks GM in place was great, his post game conference was funny and they keep replaying it on ESPN. He went off, told the GM to shut his mouth, and eliminated the Hawks from the playoffs haha. I forget his comment it was something like "Games are won by heart and drive, not checkbooks and bottomlines."

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I hate the NBA
    More of a NCAA fan? I got a buddy that HATES the NBA but he loves NCAA. Then again I always get hit up by him wanted to shoot the shit about the NBA playoffs so I know everybody gets sucked in. You can't deny that the NBA playoffs doesn't have excitement and drama, I usually watch the tail end of the season and the playoffs because then they actually have something to play for. I'm huge in watching history get made to so it's all good.

LeFag James is about to speak live about his MVP award. He better be humble and focus the conversation more on his teammates supporting him and there current run in the playoffs rather then his personal performance or I will hate him even more then I already do.

How can you call somebody the "King" when they havn't won an NBA championship...

King douche

King douche
    I watched the whole thing, I though he did a good job very humble, can't really hate but still don't like him.

I thought it was funny how Heat's GM Pat Riley was comparing him to all the greats and said the thing he noticed between regular players and legends was that they were "fearless." I had to laugh a little because LeBron is notorious for being afraid to step up in big games at clutch moments. I watched a special on him and they were analyzing his play and it showed that in every situation when they were playing Dallas in the finals he was away from the ball, not asking for the ball, hiding near the sideline, it was a great special. Maybe ol Pat Riley was softly passing him a message .

KG went ballistic again, lovin the celtics right now, not to mention rondos trip dub.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Wow the Celtics. Got it by 1 point!

I'm watching LA game right now. At least these teams are making it interesting and going 7 games. Fun to watch. If the big men can get going LA will win. I would like to watch LA vs. the Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post

I'm watching LA game right now. At least these teams are making it interesting and going 7 games. Fun to watch. If the big men can get going LA will win. I would like to watch LA vs. the Thunder.
    Yea, great game 1 with phili and boston.

Gasol is starting off good, Lawson can't be stopped. You're right if there can be some production from the big guys the LA will take this away, having Meta WP back is a huge, LA playing great D.

I don't even want to think about OKC when Denver is giving LA problems haha. OKC has been chillin for like a week now haha, hopefully they're cold when they start the series with LA. Yea, I said it, OKC v LA.

damn i missed the end

Kevin Garnett 29 points 11 rebounds and 3 blocks. This guy is ageless! My guess is this is his last year to go for a title and is giving everything to get it. If Lebron played this hard he would have several championships already.

Kevin Garnett 29 points 11 rebounds and 3 blocks. This guy is ageless! My guess is this is his last year to go for a title and is giving everything to get it. If Lebron played this hard he would have several championships already.
    Could very well be his last run, who knows. I love watching KG go off, love his play style. LeBron is to hyped up in commercials and who is going to manufacture his next shoe.

Memphis is going to bury the Clips, sad to see cause I believe LA was up 3-1 at one point.

Tuned into the pacer game late to see the refs favoring Miami as usual but the pacers driving into the paint and launching an air ball ...saw Bosch go down with tummy ache...hope lebron is next

Yep everyone is going against the Heat. Guess that's what happens when you make yourself look like a douche more then once on TV then promise 7 titles to a city before you ever won one yourself.

I thought the Pacers actually played really good for there first game coming into Miami. I heard so much about Miami being the biggest "flopping" team and I have to tell you that I didn't really notice until yesterday. Wade is one of the worst offenders, he finds his way to the rim then just yells and flails his arms it's annoying. I saw him do it like 3 plays in a row it was pathetic.

Yup they are definitely the biggest whining team and get a lot of calls because of it...they r Sooooo shocked when THEY get a foul on THEMSELVES but if u touch them on a drive their eyes look like the cat ok shrek...DID U SEE THAT...DID U SEE THAT

Yup they are definitely the biggest whining team and get a lot of calls because of it...they r Sooooo shocked when THEY get a foul on THEMSELVES but if u touch them on a drive their eyes look like the cat ok shrek...DID U SEE THAT...DID U SEE THAT
    I lost a tremendous amount of respect for D Wade when I saw that last night. I was shocked that professional players bring them selves down to a level where they need to exaggerate fouls to try and get the call there way, You see that in like highschool basketball games. It almost ruins the game for me, i'm disgusted. D Wade used to never pull that stuff until LeBron and the spotlight came down on Miami, now he's like the ring leader. Where's the self pride and toughness of being a professional basketball player?

That reminds me of how inconsistent fouls r called in general and especially the fine line between a block and a charge...its almost like umpires in baseball having "different" strikezones..as if their entitled to have a personal strikezone...UNBELIEVABLE
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 05-14-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: ridiculous cellphone auto correct bullshit

If the officiating should get any praise, I do like how they allow a little more contact in the post-season, makes it more exciting to watch. Makes it entertaining to when somebody like D Wade or LeBron purposely draws contact expecting a call and they don't get it, love that.

If the officiating should get any praise, I do like how they allow a little more contact in the post-season, makes it more exciting to watch. Makes it entertaining to when somebody like D Wade or LeBron purposely draws contact expecting a call and they don't get it, love that.
    as long as they're consistent its game on and yes LOVE to see hard fouls on lebron

Man i'm jacked up for this Lakes OKC game haha.

Man i'm jacked up for this Lakes OKC game haha.
    just found out it was coming on
    Prolly watch half
    Can't believe kg set that moving pick GEEEEEZ give ray ray a chance to tie it...they let philly get way too.many o rebounds anyway..their biggest weakness obviously

Thunder is about to rain down on LA. Only hope is Ron Artest to elbow Harden and try to knock him out of the game. lmao.

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that he changed his name to World Peace but is probably the most violent player in the NBA?

Can't believe the 76er's turned it around and now they won by a pont! Crazy shit happens in the NBA.

just found out it was coming on
    Prolly watch half
    Can't believe kg set that moving pick GEEEEEZ give ray ray a chance to tie it...they let philly get way too.many o rebounds anyway..their biggest weakness obviously
    I just saw the tail end of that game but the way Barkley was roasting the celtics it doesn't sound like they did so hot. I did see Allen drain that off balance 3 and KG at the end, at least they made it a 1 point game lol.

Thunder is about to rain down on LA. Only hope is Ron Artest to elbow Harden and try to knock him out of the game. lmao.

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that he changed his name to World Peace but is probably the most violent player in the NBA?
    If LA plays there game and there bigs step up i think it could be anybody's series. LA looking good out of the gate besides Sessions turnover following the tip lol.

Ron Artest isn't all there in the head, he's like Terrel Owens of the NBA, just a rediculous guy. Still, I love his defense, energy, and intensity, he was a HUGE part in Lakers game 7 win over Denver.

I swear, anybody that Artest guards is pretty much rendered useless for the game, Durant hasn't done shit.

Harden on the other hand is going off, Westbrook taking charge to. Artest can't guard everybody!

yea if LA has any chance of winning they have to score more than 90 points.

Last night was ugly lol.

Such FVCKING bullshit refereeing no calls on the heat but sure enough on the other end! FVCKING bullshit!

Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information