zzo18 is offline Associate Member

Are the Wild gonna do it again?!?

Well bros, the MN Wild won again tonight 5-1. Game seven is back at Vancouver tomorrow night. The came back from a 3-1 series to beat the Avs. Can they do it again.....HELL YEAH, GO WILD!!!!!!

-zzo

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    OH GOD, please don't remind me!! First of all, Vancouver got RAPED by the refs, we ALL KNOW that was a fucken offside, and that goal was TOTALLY unacceptable. It ALL went down hill from there. Van. was only down 3-1 and that CHEAP ASS goal ruined it all. If the lines man had stopped jerking himself, and moved his ass to where it was supposed to be, things just might have been different.

It also SUCKS that they have to play back to back games, but what can you do. All I can say is I hope Vancouver gets themselves re-organized, and focused, cuz if they do, and they play the way they really can play, oh man, watch out!!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    YEAA!!!!! I've been losin sleep watchin these guys play....they gotta catch game 7 too!!!!! Go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    5-1 games are never decided by the officials. Vancouver hasn't proved that they still deserve to be playing. All season long they showed guts and suddenly they forget their roles.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    the wild are definately not going to do it again...mark my words

besides everyone knows the blackhawks are due ok ok ok so maybe they are one of the worst teams in the NHL they are still my favorite!!!! chicago 4 life

peace

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Terinox, I'll agree that some horrible calls have been made in the series, however, they've been made against both teams. Excess, well said...they haven't been playing to their full capacity. Symatech...your words were marked as you requested. Unfortunately bro, you were WRONG!! Bring on Anaheim!!!!
    -zzo

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Wild vs. Ducks!!!

Bad for the NHL bank account, great for true hockey fans. The Wild and the Ducks are both putting some excitement back into the game. I'll definitely be watching!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    YUP!!! Awesome game last night!!! Hope these guys can get some rest tho...Game 1 comin up!!!

Thread Information