Swellin Guest

SEC Championship Predictions

Alright...let's have 'em. WIll the Dawgs be victorious, or will those darn Tigers beat us again?

Personally, I think the Dawgs will take this one. Had they played the previous game in GA, we would have won it. I will say that the Tigers are looking even stronger than before, so this will be one heck of a game!

I'll take the Dawgs. 35-28 I know they are both defensive teams, but I think they will both score in this one.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Alright...let's have 'em. WIll the Dawgs be victorious, or will those darn Tigers beat us again?

Personally, I think the Dawgs will take this one. Had they played the previous game in GA, we would have won it. I will say that the Tigers are looking even stronger than before, so this will be one heck of a game!

I'll take the Dawgs. 35-28 I know they are both defensive teams, but I think they will both score in this one.
    Well...nobody responded. Guess you folks didn't care much about this one. I guess that's a good thing...the Dawgs really made a fool out of me.

I think we are much better than the way we played tonight. We simply did not execute. I also need to give the Tigers some credit...I didn't think they were as good as they are.

Congrats to the Tigers..kiss my butt.

mass junkie is offline banned
    lmao......its great having conversations with yourself huh bro?......I do it all the time

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I've got an SEC championship prediction. Kentucky will win the SEC basketball championship this year. Oh yeah, I forgot, that happens every year. Hehe.

Thread Information