babysqeeze is offline Associate Member

Nads hair remover

have ya'll hear this stuff called nad's hair remover? its similar to waxing but its better. my sister gave me a bottle of it. the bottle has lasted me about 4 months so far and i havent even dented it. its hurts when you rip out the hair but not any more than an injection of juiced. i've used it on my chest, stomach and eyebrows. i havent tried my legs or arms yet, although my buddy said it stung a little on his arms. good luck with hair removal fellas

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Nad's, girl I know loves the stuff! As for me, I don't have any chest, back hair or anything so don't use the stuff. My arm hair is very light and thin too so don't even have to mess with that either.

Nads is good though, like I said, she loves the stuff!

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think i would want to yank the hair out of my nads
    :

just shave them

JRob is offline Associate Member
    You don't have any chest or back hair, you lucky bastard. My friends know no to call me thursday nights because I have had to dedicate that night as "Body hair management night". As for myself I stick with good old nair, and btw nair III for men sucks.

Thread Information