CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member

need help!!!! stretch marks!

hey everybody, i was wondering what can blend in stretch marks with the color of your skin so they dont stand out as bad, i see body builders on TV and they dont got them, is there anything i can buy to helpe this problem, anything will help, thanks a lot, i dont wanna get rid of them just make them less noticable but if i can get rid of them help me out! thanks a lot

Mike Guest
    Take vitamin E a cream at atleast 32000ius and apply that every morning and every night - take vit E orally for the internal make up of the skin - if neither work you can use a product called mederma (topical) that may help you - also cortizone will 'bleach' the skin to make it less noticeable and there is another option which is silicon patches to apply 24hrs a day to the site to make them blend with the skin - try these out - take zinc as well.

Mike Guest
    BUMP

For all of those concerned with stretch marks as well - dont know bout yall but I get them all the time

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I heard that retina helps with stretch marks sorry for the spelling. YOu need to go to dermatologist for it though

Mike Guest
    edit

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Pharmacy??

edit
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-30-2001 at 10:55 PM.

Mike Guest
    edit

Thread Information