Thread: scars of abuse

JYZZA is offline VET

scars of abuse

Hey,
    I had acne from the Polish Omnadren 250 for like a year. Now they are going away but I'm left with acne scars. Anybody know what does the trick on getting rid those red marks. Derm says it will go away but it will take time. Fuck I want to show off when I work out finally. This year I gained 22 lbs and I cant wear shirt that shows my back or shoulders. Anybody out there that over came their scars? And how?
    I don't have insurance so I don't want to be going to the Doctor.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Maybe this link will help you

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=232

Aragorn

JYZZA is offline VET
    Thanks, but I have read all of those. I don't have acne no more but I'm left with the red scars after them. Does B-5 help that too. what works for scars?
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    hey buddy... acne sux i feel bad for you bro... even thought you dont have insurance try goin to the doc again and have him perscribe you some retin-a. it will help take away the scaring. it is a cream that peals the skin off little layer by layer.. it will take a couple of months but it will work.. also something that will help with the redness besides the retin-a is hittin up the tanning booth... try the tanning first or maybe even getting an online perscription for the retin-a not sure if you can but give it a shot.. good luck

JYZZA is offline VET
    Thanks, I have tried Retin-a before when I did have acne. I didn't know that it would help with scars. Can you buy that in Mexican pharmacy?
    I'll be going there soon, so I rather pay $5 for it there than $75 for the doctor visit than $100 for it here.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    acne treatment:

http://gmuntz.tripod.com/b5.html

where to buy it:

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...productid=1204

it works wonders bro try it..

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    Vitamin e cream is good for scars and I think zinc may help

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    vitamin e. the oil capsules, retin-a, mederma is over the counter. retin-a is prescription. call your doc and just ask for a prescription. if you've been going to him for a while he shouldn't need to see you. theres something called roaccutane dont know much about it i think it clears up the acne scars.. run a web search on it. goodluck...Madmax

McBain is offline Member
    I'd heard good things about emu oil at healing skin blemishes such as stretch marks and scars...might work for acne scars too?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Acctualy the best threatment against acne is cum. Yes cum.

I learned that from Body Shop. But im not going to try it lol.

JYZZA is offline VET
    Sorry I can't spare any. I have a needy girlfriend.
    Click Banner To Enter

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member

Re: scars of abuse

Originally posted by JYZZA
    Hey,
    I had acne from the Polish Omnadren 250 for like a year. Now they are going away but I'm left with acne scars. Anybody know what does the trick on getting rid those red marks. Derm says it will go away but it will take time. Fuck I want to show off when I work out finally. This year I gained 22 lbs and I cant wear shirt that shows my back or shoulders. Anybody out there that over came their scars? And how?
    I don't have insurance so I don't want to be going to the Doctor.
    Differin worked for me. Differin is a retinoid just like Retin-A. I believe Differin is milder than Retin-A.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Mederma is supposed to be good for scars. You can get it at any drug store for like 30.00.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by durbin22
    Mederma is supposed to be good for scars. You can get it at any drug store for like 30.00.
    http://www.mederma.com

OG

Thread Information