Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    BigIsBest is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    78

    tanning question

    whats the stuff called that body builders use to make there skin go dark especially when going on stage

  2. #2
    xlxBigSexyxlx's Avatar
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,966
    Blog Entries
    2
    melanotan II

  3. #3
    Timm1704's Avatar
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ninja dojo, UK
    Posts
    4,100
    melanotan II is an injectable peptide hormone that increases skin pigmentation, that is one option, although right now there is no knowledge of the long-term risks.

    Pro Tan is what bodybuilders use for competitions, this is basically a paint-on tan. There are many different brands available

  4. #4
    xlxBigSexyxlx's Avatar
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,966
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    melanotan II is an injectable peptide hormone that increases skin pigmentation, that is one option, although right now there is no knowledge of the long-term risks.

    Pro Tan is what bodybuilders use for competitions, this is basically a paint-on tan. There are many different brands available
    Have you used Pro Tan before? If so, how did you like it?

  5. #5
    jackjackson's Avatar
    jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Earth......
    Posts
    1,180
    Before any of the next mentioned, start off with a week of tanning at a salon and space the tans apart 24 hours so mon wens fri etc, go for bronzing and work your way up dont start off in the top bed.
    then Use 2-5 coats of protan days before show and then dreamtan backstage and then some pam before going on stage
    Last edited by jackjackson; 11-02-2008 at 11:18 AM.

  6. #6
    Timm1704's Avatar
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ninja dojo, UK
    Posts
    4,100
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Have you used Pro Tan before? If so, how did you like it?
    never used it, i wouldnt mind doing a competition someday, and would use it then

  7. #7
    BigIsBest is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    78
    bit of a newbie question but whats pam?

  8. #8
    jackjackson's Avatar
    jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Earth......
    Posts
    1,180
    cooking oil you spray on so food doesnt stick, its only for a show before stepping on stage

  9. #9
    smokeyd's Avatar
    smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    EATIN BEEFS
    Posts
    10,417
    Quote Originally Posted by jackjackson View Post
    cooking oil you spray on so food doesnt stick, its only for a show before stepping on stage
    make sure and spray it real good on the bottom of your feet though

  10. #10
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    make sure and spray it real good on the bottom of your feet though

  11. #11
    jackjackson's Avatar
    jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Earth......
    Posts
    1,180
    ROFL, its funny backstage the promoters are like "Don't get oil all over the walls and floors, only spray in designated areas" into the show he flips out when he sees the mess LOL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •