ACAZORES is offline Member

Permanent Hair Removal Pulsed Light

Hey guys Im very hairy although I wax everymonth, now I decided to do permanent hair removal with this new technology pulsed light, have any of you uys tried this method? I have dark and strong hair will this be effective or a waste of money, will 6 sessions do the trick?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    laser hair removal has been proven to work if you go to enough sessions, just make sure you dont go to a cheap place.

6 seesions will be enough for a hairy men who took steroid before?
    ofcourse I will stop taking steroids when I start my treatment and after.

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES View Post
    6 seesions will be enough for a hairy men who took steroid before?
    ofcourse I will stop taking steroids when I start my treatment and after.
    you wont need to stop taking steroids during or after treatment. the effects are permanent after enough sessions.

i heard that if you take steroids the hair will grow back the same, also im hairy because I start taking steroids

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    How much to do my @$$ ?

hmmmm interesting enough i think i said that before somewhere !

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I need to do my back. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I need to do my back. LOL
    my back and chest need it bad. i turn into a carpet in a few days after shaving

sizerp is offline Banned
    IPL I think? Dunno if it works or not, I've heard some people do that for Tatt removal as well. Maybe straight laser is better? Let us know what you decide?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone know good places in ontario Canada for this I would be interested. I`m not that hairy but still hate hair

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Anyone know good places in ontario Canada for this I would be interested. I`m not that hairy but still hate hair
    where are you in Ontario???

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Back, Shoulders, and Front of Neck!

Just had those areas done last Tuesday with a Candela Gentle Lase (18mm and 12 joules). You have to shave clean to the skin before and now, afterward, the hair looks like it's growing back but then it just falls out and if I grab it with tweezers, it just slides out of the skin. The laser will destroy, permanently, any actively growing hair assuming that it is dark enough and the laser is set right. The only hair that "grows back" is actually the hair follicles that are dormant during you sessions (that's why you normally need several sessions).

Note: the thicker the hair is in an area, the more you feel it and the neck area just plainly hurts (probably more so as the laser lady kept yapping and I couldn't get to my zen happy place while she talked!)

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Currently getting chest&stomach done...Have had 3 sessions done....Cost $2,000 for 6 sessions...

bigcal01 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Look up Dr. Stephen R Mulholland. He has an office on Avenue road in Toronto. A bit expensive but he is the best in the business. Been featured on CP24 numerous times. I went about 3 years back and it worked well, espeically with darker hair,

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    Lasers can be a bit pricey, but you'll save $$$ if you buy packages; and, the appointments get timed out to ensure maximum hair removal. Try to find a deal where they offer 50-75% OFF after the 5th or 6th treatment, just in case your hair keeps coming. I've been doing my whole upper body, and thinning out other areas. It's really no big deal, and I'm happy with the reduction. I was pretty scared before I started too, because I'm a natural sasquatch... but not anymore! Anyway, when I'm finished, I'll probably have spent close to $3000. It's still 1000X better than getting waxed, or trying to shave.

I will do IPL this month 9 sessions cost me 1650 euros thats about 2000 dollars I will do all back, shoulders, traps, and upper arm, hope it works, but I heard i cant take no more steroids cause it will grow hair ticker and stronger

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    The body hair from steroid use cannot compete with the lasers. My body is pretty much hairless now, and I haven't used a razor for a month. Of course, the hair removal people don't understand steroids , so I never told them about it. If I did, they'd tell me the same thing, and they might cancel their 75% off guarantee! I won't care if I need to come back for a follow-up treatment every 6 months (due to my continued use of test), if I'm getting 75% off. I'm relieved to be clean and razor-rash free.

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    Can you do entire legs and ass cracks? (serious) Im so freaking hairy down there and my legs are always breaking out....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    booooooooooooooo

Thread Information