chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Colon Cleansing Kits?

Decided to go ahead and clean out my system for health reasons. I bought one from blessedherbs.com for 100 bucks. Pretty much seems like pysillum husks in fancy packages and some digestive pills that i could of got at GNC for 20 bucks. What a rip,, anyone else tried kits that worked?

VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    I tried Colonix... and it didn't do shit. (no pun intended)

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I've never tried a kit but I've drank a few of the different teas that cleaned me out pretty good. Most of them just gave me a huge dump that felt like i lost 10lbs and I always lose an inch or so on the waistline from bloating.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I really think a clean and balanced diet is better than any of that junk.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I tried the one from Wal-Mart called Colon Cleanse you see advertised on tv late at night. It cost me $40 and I can honestly say I do not think it did anything different then eating a clean diet would have done.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Is that where you stick a tube up your @ss and blast it with water?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ha,, no thats a colonostamy

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Like it personally

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Decided to go ahead and clean out my system for health reasons. I bought one from blessedherbs.com for 100 bucks. Pretty much seems like pysillum husks in fancy packages and some digestive pills that i could of got at GNC for 20 bucks. What a rip,, anyone else tried kits that worked?
    I really like the Blessed Herbs Colon Product. There are all sorts of opinions on the subject but at an absolute minimum, if you follow the directions, it's a great way to reset bad eating habits. After a cleanse, I've always felt more efficient and more disciplined. To each his own but I am a big fan of the Blessed herbs line of products. Kinda crunchy but great customer service and seemingly knowledgeable staff

bigcal01 is offline New Member
    Researched has shown that these products do nothing to improve your digestive/colon system. A healthy diet with fruits and veggies is the smartest way to go. The body has amazing capabilities at filtering toxins through the liver, kidneys, etc. Save your money.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ive just done my own thing. went to vitamin shoppe picked up psyllium husks powder ($5) and super slimming herbal laxative tea. ($4). total 9 bucks and it works pretty much the same as the other stuff you pay alot of money for.

ha,, no thats a colonostamy
    There is nothing called a "colonostamy"

A colostomy is when intestine is cut and sewn into the abdominal wall to divert feces from the remaining GI tract and into a bag you wear.

You guys want to poop a lot? Go pick up a bottle of Magnesium citrate at the local pharmacy, its over the counter. Drink it and find a toilet within a half hour.

Buckle up.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    hey just ask "JuliusPleaser" what he is eating seems he is getting all the crap out of himself ---- (see his tread, belowe) lol

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    If you want to flush out your system then eat a bunch of fiber (that is what psyllium seed husk is), there's your colon cleanse.

metal80 is offline Junior Member
    The best one by FAR would have to be Oxy-Powder

http://www.oxypowder.com/

On those herbal ones I used to get cramps in my lower stomach that would almost bring me to my knees. Back about a year ago I didnt sh*t for like 15 days, so trust me Ive tried alot.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I have had several Colonoscopys and trust me, you havnt lived until you try the medical clean out they give you. Your first shit is like the launch of the space shuttle and over the next four hours u just spray out massive volumes of liquid like a garden hose !!!

VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I have had several Colonoscopys and trust me, you havnt lived until you try the medical clean out they give you. Your first shit is like the launch of the space shuttle and over the next four hours u just spray out massive volumes of liquid like a garden hose !!!
    Was there any significant weightloss? (even if only temporary)
    Also, what does something like that cost, since I assume health insurance wouldn't cover it in most cases?
    Did you feel any positive effects afterwards like increased energy or a better sense of well being that people claim to experience afterwards?

Thread Information