randy6969 is offline Member

topical spiro question

does topical 5% or 2% spiro have any systemic effect on the body. will it increase my estrogen levels, or hinder my gains in anyway? i know for a fact if taken orally it can increase estrogen levels and make u feminine... i was looking into taking this while on cycle to avoid hairloss..

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Theoretically it can although its not likely, but after 3 cycles using it I never noticed it.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Theoretically it can although its not likely, but after 3 cycles using it I never noticed it.

thanks for the reply bro. So do u apply it at night before you sleep and then wash it out with nizoral in the morning? did it help stop hairloss while you were on cycle? were u taking an AI while taking spiro just incase it does start having systemic effects on your body.

I used it in the evening and washed it in the morning with nizoral 2% like you said. I am prone to hairloss and only had problems in my 1st cycle when I was only on finasteride and nizoral (winny made me shed). My cycles include tren and test most of the times so I always run an AI.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    I used it in the evening and washed it in the morning with nizoral 2% like you said. I am prone to hairloss and only had problems in my 1st cycle when I was only on finasteride and nizoral (winny made me shed). My cycles include tren and test most of the times so I always run an AI.
    Oh ok... what type of tren do you run? and what dosage do u keep the test at? And which AI... do u use the AI to keep progesterone sides from test in check? So, do u think spiro at night and washed out in the morning with nizoral2% would be a safe cycle for the hair... i am not prone just really careful not to loose any hair..

If it works for me and I am prone I am sure it will work for you. I run tren ace and keep my test at 50mg ed tops. I run letro during cycle to keep estrogen low because tren has progestagenic activity and when you have progestagenic and estrogenic activity at the same time you are asking for trouble (gyno).

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditto what Hugo said.. i run similiar if not exact cycles, and same regiment.. Works very well.

I just don't use any AI.. never had issues with gyno.. but I do take a lil Caber here n there.. and that does help with progesterone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    Ditto what Hugo said.. i run similiar if not exact cycles, and same regiment.. Works very well.

I just don't use any AI.. never had issues with gyno.. but I do take a lil Caber here n there.. and that does help with progesterone.
    So do u guys use finastride or just nizoral and spiro? I've heard of finastride not interacting with tren to well. Also, how is libido while on tren... ive heard it messes up your libido really bad. i think if you are on gear with spiro it is important to run an Ai because of the possibility of spiro starting to do its thing systemically.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969 View Post
    So do u guys use finastride or just nizoral and spiro? I've heard of finastride not interacting with tren to well. Also, how is libido while on tren... ive heard it messes up your libido really bad. i think if you are on gear with spiro it is important to run an Ai because of the possibility of spiro starting to do its thing systemically.
    Well I put topic spiro on the front and the top of my head, maybe 3 times a week, and I wash it away in the morning.. It's not gonna go systematic.. not much at least. But I won't discourage anyone from using an AI.. I just try to limit the amount of chemicals I put in my body, and the AI I keep out.

I do not use fina, or duta either.. If hair worsens, I'll jump on it, but at the moment, just spiro and 2%

Thats just me.. Hugo might be on Fina from what I gathered in one of his answers, and I also wonder about the Fina/Tren interaction.. thats also one of the reason I am not on it.

i've heard that spiro doesnt really work, and it hasnt been proven to work theres something else called topcial flutamide that supposedly works.... i dont know... i guess ill just stick with 2% nizoral.

and Hugo... are u on finastride/dutastride as well... or just spiro and nizoral?
    Last edited by randy6969; 02-08-2009 at 08:34 AM.

Finasteride and sometimes Nizoral all year long.

Spiro only while on cycle.

Thread Information