J431S is offline Banned

How many capsules should I take per a day?

hey fellows,
    I am getting some 90 capsules of Tetracycline to help prevent and existing acne problem this coming week. These capsules comes in 500mg each. How many capsules do u think I should be taking per a day with glass of water? any experience and thoughts (please share here.

Thanks

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    i used 2 caps a day, but that was what the doctor pescribed to me when i waqs seeing him, and i allready had a massiv acne prob.. if u run it all the way trough your cycle i will think itt will bw ok with 1 cap a day..

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    take one a day for now, if acne still pursists and gets worse up it to 2, but ide say no more than 2 daily

tahke them with lots of wather, a cupple of glasses.. not with milk or protin shake.. u will gett the runs for the first week allmost, butt it will pass.. go 1 caps in morning 1 at night(read your post again, saw it was an existing prob) i you have seriouse acne probs, u will have to use it for 2-3 months.. i had too.. anyways good luck..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    tetracycline is a pain in the ass...no direct sunlight...no dairy ...i had to take them all my life as allergic to many antibiotics...luckily i found a few others i can now take (well like 1 *L*)..anyway max dosage is 2x a day at 500mg /cap fro acne

J431S is offline Banned
    Thanks Fellows, Did tetracycline helped cure your acne problems?

yup, sure did.. at first my acne got worse, lot worse.. and it was allready BAD.. i had acne with ml with shit in them.. but after a month a was better and by 2 and half my skin was like baby skin.. it really helped me..

wikiderm is offline New Member
    You may need to make a choice between acne and steroids .
    In many people, steroids *cause* acne, and in some forms (steroid acne), tetracycline just makes it worse.
    Meanwhile, stay away from milk, all milk products, and that includes whey and casein. Use soy-sourced protein (or hemp) instead.

High-roller is offline Member
    Is this because all the pus in the milk, can make the acne bad, cause I have bad acne in the middle of my chest, and starting abit on the upper back, I have had it for about 6 month , get worst slowly, what should I do?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ no its because tetracycline loses its effectiveness with dairy(effects it absorption) or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.

High-roller is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ no its because tetracycline loses its effectiveness with dairy(effects it absorption) or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
    I am living in canada, SO sunlight right now isn't going to be happening, I just would like to know what would get rid of my ance on the chest and back, before summer

Thread Information