I don't really have much of a question to ask but I wanted to post about determination and the will to keep on going. 2 days ago, in a soccer game, I tore my lateral calf muscle and now have fluid build up in my ankle. Being the stubborn ass that I am I refused overtreatment from my medical facility b/c I know I'm not going to let it get in the way of my training. I'm in the gym even with a half cast on my leg and I get looks from everyone like I'm crazy haha. I'm on a PH and I don't want to quit just because of this so I'm just going to push through it and keep getting stared at like I'm some fitness junkie..oh wait, I am! The only thing I worry about is the pain medication and muscle relaxers they gave me mixing with my PH. I probably need to post that question in the lab section of this site
But for anyone that lets a little injury get in their way, at my last place of residence my gym had a frequent member that was restricted to a wheelchair for the rest of his life but he wheels in with his son everyday of the week. He pumps weights just as hard as any guy next to him and coaches his son through weight lifting. It's a glorious thing to watch. If that's not inspiration yall tell me what is!