Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    most people outside america are not circumsized. The jewish doctors in the states convinced everyone it was necessary asa health precaution.. but there is not benefit except in tropical climates or if you never bathe.
    The idea of butchering a perfectly good penis is beyond me. With an uncircumcised penis you dont have to worry about irritation of the head by it constantly rubbing on your underwear, since its tucked inside it sheathing, keeps it much more pleasantly sensitive during sex. And since those butcher doctors that removed everyones without their knowledge or consent did so, those that have theirs removed will never know.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    The idea of butchering a perfectly good penis is beyond me. With an uncircumcised penis you dont have to worry about irritation of the head by it constantly rubbing on your underwear, since its tucked inside it sheathing, keeps it much more pleasantly sensitive during sex. And since those butcher doctors that removed everyones without their knowledge or consent did so, those that have theirs removed will never know.
    i disagree personally, i was cut when i was 16 because i tore my frenulum during sex lol, so ive experienced it on both ends, and as far as im concerned theres no real change in sensation.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone with any common sense knows God made the vagina, head of the penis and rectum red so that they would be easier to find in the dark.....

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Stevey 6t9 like your doctor said after your operation... Thanks for the tip..
    Last edited by Shol'va; 02-08-2011 at 10:57 AM.

layeazy is offline Banned
    wow an albino bell end whats next...lol

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Stevey 6t9 like your doctor said after your operation... Thanks for the tip..
    hahahahahahaha

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I paint mine nice and black.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information