spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Laser Hair removal for women "Brazilian"

So the wife wants me to get my back laser treated mostly because she's the one that has to do the wax on wax off thing..

no big deal to me and it's only 2 area's...

So she gets us an appointment with a nationwide company that does nothing but laser hair removal that just opened in the Twin city area/groupon thing going on 50% off..

They quote me $3200 for as many treatments as it takes to be 100%... so their thing is instead of selling you sessions they do membership, in house financing 0% interest and about the going rate..

I say.. oh hell no, that's way too much, i was only willing to do it at all if it was like $1800 (cause that's my wife's christmas gift that i got her) ..

They come back with.. we can do it for $2100.. so the wife is all over that.. So I throw up.. how much would getting a Brazilian cost ??? she throws up a drawn pic of a males genitals with all the area's that they will do for $xxxx..

I go.. no, not for me but for the wife.. then as she's bringing out the female pic, I say ya'll don't do anal whitening do ya?? No they don't..

we all have a good laugh and so now me and the wife are on the schedule..

Good times..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have been thinking about getting my back done...but not for thousands. I was excited when I started reading your post, but was appalled when I read the cost. I would maybe be willing to spend $800. I don't have much hair...did they say if that matters, or does it just come down to square inches?

Still, I am interested to hear how it goes.

i have 2 patches about the size of your hand...

now as I already knew it, once those die due to the treatment for months and up to a couple years later new ones can form, what's nice about this is all that's covered, they just keep providing a service..

A more traditional service will charge $250-$400 per session but if you stop the treatments after 2-4 (which is how many it normally takes) you are SOL if it grows back after that..

and I like that for the wife's Brazilian..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Wait...what? That price is for two patches the size of your hand? Holy crap that is expensive.

THEROCMANCOMETH is offline New Member
    I had considerd this myself until I saw the cost,holy cow! looks like Ill be sticking with the old bic disposable.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I pay 60USD per 1hr session, you guys are getting ripped a new one

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    electrolosis is the only 100 % FDA approved PERMINANT hair removal. Also with any onther removal laser or light ..your hair and skin color effect the results.
    I get electrolois for this reason PLUS for a hand size area it takes about 30min which is 30.00. What ever you do...get and use DR Numb before you go ~ you will thank me later.

each hair grows in cycles...each hair needs 4 to 6 zaps... so if you have a patch of hair that is zapped monday and wed you have hair again..it is actualy a whole other group of hair in their cycle and you could have seveal patches in different cycle. Its not a fast process due to hair cycles and its not painliess regarless what anyone tells you after 30min without a pain releaver you will be done.
    if I were to look at the total spent...I would see it as expensive but at 30.00bi weekly ..its no biggy

so the wife starts her Brazilian laser treatment...

they do the obvious, but they also do the inside of the thighs, and up to the belly button.."Happy trail" as i call it..

Rules

Thread Information