Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

zit-sucking machine/ zit vacuum

I have seen some infomercials on this type of product. Does anyone have any experience with it?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=cm_cr_pr_pb_i

this is similar to what im refering to...

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Wow, never heard of this one, but read reviews that should give you a pretty good idea. But honestly I Doubt this product will fix acne/oil problems if you have any.

iliketurtles is offline New Member
    The amazon reviews are pretty bad... about the same about of 5 stars and 1s and 4s as 2s. If i'm skeptical about something and doesn't get good reviews then I would be pretty set on saying that it doesn't work nearly like it claims to.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Tried one of these years ago and they are complete crap. If you want to clean your poors you will need to get a facial done at a spa where they have the powerful vaccums. Your pores will be clean and wide open so until the skin calms down be prepared to see holes in your skin.

Iamdetermined is offline Female Member
    Keep away .. it's like 'microdermabrasion' if you have one zit, it will spread to other places...

think about it you suck up one pore then u go to suck up another part of your face your just spreading the bacteria.

Big_gRunt is offline Associate Member
    Read a book called "the acne cure". It's got some real simple advice that works. You can probably buy it online 2nd hand or something

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    Lol as a kid I thought of inventing something like this. I wouldnt bother. Best thing for me if there is actually one bad enough to get my attnention is clean your fingers, a pin or needle, poke it to make a hole and easier to squeeze out.

then use a clean tshirt or something over your fingers and squeeze the old fashioned way - avoids nails digging in or damaging the skin

Thread Information