Twin is offline Associate Member

Who here does indoor tanning?

I never been tanning before and want to get into it. But i dont know where to buy indoor tanning lotions. What website is legit for tanning lotions... I dont want to get scammed from buying fake tanning lotion... so plz post if you have experience and can tell me a good site to order tanning lotions from.. much appreciated.... i'd normally tan outside but its winter and i need to get tanning to help with my skin disease (seborrheic dermatitis). the sun rays eliminate all symptoms that i have.

this is what i looked like in the spring. was disgusting, even creeped up on my neck...

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...1/d69684a6.jpg

and this is what i looked like at the end of the summer.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...1/55afded3.jpg

just from getting out in the sun shirtless to mow the lawn once a week...

now i believe if i can get tanning done , ill be dark enough to cover it up+destroy most of it....

and now its starting to come back slowly... i need to get tanning asap to help me out with this sh*tty disease... so plz if someone can just give me a legit site for tanning lotions it would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Twin; 12-23-2011 at 02:45 AM.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Tanning lotion as in .. for solariums? Or a bronzer type product? Just go to your local store that sells cosmetics etc and ask what the best seller is. I'm going to start regular solarium visits soon, sick of being pale and our summer is horrible right now.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    LOVE indoor tanning!!!!
    I used to burn in the sun allll the time (Im talking sheets of skin peeling off) but not once do I even get pink sence starting indoor tanning ~ just nice and golden
    I have tried a bunch of dif lotions... some can damage the beds/booths so be awear of that, but over all they are all a waste of moo-la the dif in using or not dont seem to make much of a diff IMO
    BUT
    I use one of my girly trix with it... I only put it under mucsels I want to define. So its like shading and accents what I want.
    example: on chest i put some between clevage, on arm i put a line under bicept when flexed, on calf I put some to the rite and left of my shin bone and than flex and shade the back etc, not like a huge noticable dif, I dont think ...but than again I have never asked anyone if they notice definition in the places I do this too lol

If your in a standup booth...try diff possitions each visit or you could end up with "the smile" I call it ~ when you do change possitions some natural body creases dont get the rays...the bum is natorious for this and when a person bends over they have white lines where the but creace is...looks like the bum is smiling lol.
    most stand up booths pipe in music, I like to dance in the booth and pretend Im a gogo dancer in the 60's lmao...but than, again Im goof soooo unless you like feeling like a tard you may wanna pass on that.
    if on a lay down also change it up or your sides will be lighter and arm pits screaming white, tilt your head back so your neck isnt lighter than your face
    oh and before your stripping down in the room, check to see that they set the timer! It svx when your climbing in the booth/bed only to realized they forgot to set the time and than getting redressed to go out and remind them, than stripping down again ...ugggg lol

hope that helps happy tanning

lmmalone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vBRAH View Post
    Tanning lotion as in .. for solariums? Or a bronzer type product? Just go to your local store that sells cosmetics etc and ask what the best seller is. I'm going to start regular solarium visits soon, sick of being pale and our summer is horrible right now.
    What is solarium?

lmmalone is offline Junior Member
    Tanning is awesome. I always nap in the bed and find it very relaxing.

Never used lotions before. I'll be interested in what other people have to say. I'm tempted to try that shading trick that sexy mentioned earlier

thx for the feedback and ya i ment tanning in the solarium. i think i saw some tanning lotion for the solarium in target. ill check again next time im there to see if its the right one.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    not me. It is soooo hard to get this ugly! Why mess with perfection? =)

PecBounce is offline Junior Member
    I have been for years. As long as you use a good moisturizer prior and after to tanning, you will get great results. There are many tanning lotions available(and I have used) that have bronzers in them that give you a fake tan until washed off. These are only really good for if you need the little extra color prior to going to the beach or a pool party, the tan WILL NOT LAST simply from these lotions... I have tried $80 lotions, they are all typically the same. Don't waste your money unless like I said you want some instant color. Start off really low in the beds(minute wise), then slowly and I MEAN SLOWLY increase the time. One day getting burned in the tanning bed could set you back 2 weeks worth of tanning. Just like with a great physique, a great tan doesn't come over night. To get a perfectly even, dark tan it could take a couple months. Good luck!

ThirstyJ is offline New Member
    Try to get a hold of some Tattoo by Supre tanning lotion. You put it on while your tanning and it will make you go quite red for an hour or so, but then you will brown quite nicely. Definitely the best product I've used.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Those beds will give you cancer. Please I urge all of you to watch these videos, especially the last one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jgUcxMezM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr6jXdmN5Xk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KmHE...eature=related

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I use MTII while indoor tanning and I get grat results. Not a big fan of the lotions because I am impatient and takes me too long to cover my body. With MTII I just inject and done.

Gsxr84 is offline Junior Member
    I love tanning after a nice workout, its just so relaxing. Tigershark what is the MTII like ? i think some of my buddies have been doing some injectable tanning stuff before.

Sailor Moon is offline Female Member
    LOVE tanning. you could call me tanorexic. lol. it's relaxing and clears my skin! Idk i'm iffy about MTII for some reason.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I love melanotan II....will use it every summer.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also love MTII however I would suggest anyone using it start with a very small dose and I also do not think you need to preload nearly as much or as long as most advise (athough I have yet to experiment with this theory)

As far as nuclear beds there are different wavelenghts of light used and I would suggest anyone who going to use beds to seek out the newer booths as they are much less likely to damage the skin, also if using MTII the amount of time spent in the booth can be minimal and still give great results. Combining the tow (MTII & New Beds/short duration) will give you a great tan with minimal risk.

PS most tanning salons offer tanning lotions, however I simply take a small amount of olive oil and rub it on my skin in the morning after a shower to moisturize and thats adequate I hate the feeling of swimming in a layer of oil.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 01-15-2012 at 06:14 PM.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I do. It helps me to stay away from acne.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    u already know im tannin all day....

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    also a huge mT2 fan its dubbed as the barbie drug lol

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Lotions PRE tanning are useless. Use a decent (not necessarily expensive) lotion POST tanning to deal with dryness. I'm of the opinion that lotions do nothing by themselves to accelerate or "keep" a tan. However, I think that keeping one's skin conditioned after the drying effects of tanning will help keep the tanned skin on your body longer.

Haven't tried MTII yet. Are there other ways to get it aside from an AAS supplier?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69
    Haven't tried MTII yet. Are there other ways to get it aside from an AAS supplier?
    Research companies usually carry it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Research companies usually carry it.
    Is it inject-able? I only want the injectable...

nkyle90 is offline Associate Member
    --------------
    Last edited by nkyle90; 02-06-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: messed up

dooie is offline Senior Member
    NSW (aus) will be the first state in aus to ban tanning beds!! FARK

ok i got some indoor tanning lotion. i got it from here.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/European-G....5-Oz/10322239

now how do i get started in tanning lol? what is it ? 5 minutes 2x a week? then add a minute every week? and then 1x a week to maintain the tan that i have? how does it work? i have no clue..

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    ok i got some indoor tanning lotion. i got it from here.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/European-G....5-Oz/10322239

now how do i get started in tanning lol? what is it ? 5 minutes 2x a week? then add a minute every week? and then 1x a week to maintain the tan that i have? how does it work? i have no clue..
    It all depends on the bed. Go to the place and they will start you out right. It depends on how fair your skin is and how easily you burn. They will ask you questions like this and recommend what you should do

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    It all depends on the bed. Go to the place and they will start you out right. It depends on how fair your skin is and how easily you burn. They will ask you questions like this and recommend what you should do
    sounds right. ill do that. thanks

Thread Information