GZA
    GZA is offline Junior Member

quick fix/reduction for moon face

Obviously some people are prone to store fat and others water in their face... I can't say this will work as well for those with simply fat faces (although it may work some by shrinking fat cells by reducing the volume of water each facial fat cell contains) but I have found this works for me for my "moon face". If I'm taking let's say a low dose of test and not feeling that I need to take an aromatase inhibitor at those dosages I find that I can counter my "moon face" somewhat if I do sort of a "sauna suit" type deal but for my face. Granted, diuretics and a full body sauna suit in general may reduce water weight temporarily in the whole body but I have noticed that these are less effective and "direct" and "to the point" at attacking moon face specifically probably becuse only a pecentage of the water lost is in the face when water is lost in the body in general so more water must be lost before you notice it improving appearance in the face specifically... I have found that If I wrap my face in saran wrap and then do a run (of course making holes so I can breathe... I also do my cardio at home so as not to get wierd looks ) that my "moon face" is reduced much more effectively and quickly... sometimes I couple it with other water loss solutions but alone it seems to work well also. (which is interesting since I thought that osmosis would just even my water levels out and specifically targeting the face wouldn't really be of much advantage.. but with my results personally I have found that there is a benefit with targeting the face specifially... of course this "fix" will be temporary if aromatase inhibitors aren't used. But I find this to be a good strategy for looking "decent" facially for special occasions when I happen to have "moon face" whether its because I haven't been taking aromatase inhibitors (because of a low dosage) or whether I'm taking something like decca known for making you gain water weight.. Hopefully what I have found can be of use to others here. (actually I got the idea from some technique common in spas in japan for chicks... they happen to use saran wrap as well... also I have seen some facial masks made in japan (reusable) for this purpose (like a sauna suit for your face) but I can't comment on their effectiveness vs. saran wrap since I haven't used one yet..

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    hmmm tempted to try but at the moment just trying to drop body fat in the hope that i my face looks more defined. sometimes when im working outside my face drips sweat and i notice it looking more defined especiallly with a tan. thats really all i want to drop body fat for lol im 13%

Thread Information