jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Anyone ever try both of these and prefer one over the other? I've been debating between the two and have heard both work well, but haven't found anyone who has tried both.
    Looking to get rid of/prevent some acne on my arms/chest/upper back

I've tried many otc products from local stores and nothing seems to really do the trick.
    Last edited by jasc; 02-02-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    There are some products with the same ingrediants. as proactive and cost less. But proactive worked wonders, stil have some left thats why i didnt try the generics.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Proactive worked really well for me.
    I've also found Epsom salt baths clear me up really well to

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Haven't tried the Epsom salt baths, but I hear they work well for in-grown hairs too.

I started using Pan-Oxyl.. Its a soap that comes in a bar or pump. I've tried many different products n remedies with little success, but this stuff is great so far! Started using it a couple weeks ago and within a few days it completely cleared my acne.

BozzBanks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Haven't tried the Epsom salt baths, but I hear they work well for in-grown hairs too.

I started using Pan-Oxyl.. Its a soap that comes in a bar or pump. I've tried many different products n remedies with little success, but this stuff is great so far! Started using it a couple weeks ago and within a few days it completely cleared my acne.
    How bad was your acne? I am getting some on my back and my chest.. you guys all recommend proactive?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Benzac ac wash has the same ingredients as proactiv but is stronger and cheaper, u will need a face moisturizer though. And if you want a toner like proactive, get clearasel! All This will last 3months, works out much cheaper and is more effective IMO! I had really bad acne when I was younger, tried everything!

BozzBanks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Benzac ac wash has the same ingredients as proactiv but is stronger and cheaper, u will need a face moisturizer though. And if you want a toner like proactive, get clearasel! All This will last 3months, works out much cheaper and is more effective IMO! I had really bad acne when I was younger, tried everything!
    Interesting.. I'm going to check this stuff out.. hope the local pharmacy has it!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Try drinking a couple of table spoons of natural apple cider vinegar, been using it now for a few days and my skin is looking really good, can also use it as a cleanser some people water it down 2:1 as if you have sensitive skin it may burn/ irritate the skin a little. I am also on antibiotics been on for 2-3 weeks so maybe there also kicking in too. And also I have found moisterisinf helps alot too.
    Will be running low dose accutane next cycle this has been a horrible ride with the acne, I believe is is starting to clear I'm a out a month out of pct. Dozens of products later and so many weeks/ months not wanting to show my body off due to acne it's been horrible... Low dose accutane from now on
    Last edited by auswest; 02-24-2012 at 02:42 AM.

chuckfinley is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie
    Hey dooie, im still a youngin (18 y/o) and i still have acne on my face and i get some scarring from it. Would those products help with mying also. I feel like i have the same problem as OP

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I liked AA, worked well.

Thread Information